Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Shipping timeline

My listing says that I will ship items 5 days after payment is cleared. I can’t find any documentation clarifying whether or not that means:A) funds are available, orB) eBay has paid out to my bank but not yet cleared, orC) funds have posted to my ba...

Legitimate Email

I've recently sold an item on eBay (it's my first time). An email address has been sending me information about the payment. I just want to confirm that this is a legitimate email: ebay@itempaidfor.com

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

please help me

https://www.ebay.com/sh/ovw Hello dear ebay team mates how are you guys i request help from all ebay fellows how to increase selling in my ebay account please help me we request member from ebay team. we look forward to your reply. Why haven't sales ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Scammers leaving Negs.

Why is eBay allowing scammers to leave negative feedback now. A scammer tried to get a freebie from me and failed so he left a completely untrue negative feedback.I told him when he contacted me about an item to return the alleged damaged item for a ...

Offers

eBay is not letting me accept offers? I accepted nothing? Counter nothing? Is there a glitch?

Resolved! HELP two shipping labels marked not shipped

   Accidentally somehow bought 2 shipping labels for an order. Used one to ship the order to buyer, it arrived in their mailbox. But now it says multiple shipments and isn’t marking the order as arrived. How do I fix it?

1C9A31FE-5BF3-4848-9ABD-C8ED853081CD.jpeg C1EFFF8F-AA5D-43E6-B8C9-AECBB373097B.png 2F47A52E-6E5B-4F3A-BE8C-67F11034CBB6.png

Resolved! Buyer demands a refund

Hi All,I was trying to refund a buyer from April 28th. It's a small amount. Expected delivery was June 7th. I told buyer to open a INR but I guess the time frame expired. Buyer is in Israel and there is a language barrier. I keep telling him to use E...

Resolved! VERO???Half my store is VERO I suddenly found out.

So I signed on for a 7 day trial to an ebay analytics site called Zik Analytics. I was just poking around in there and checking my listings and I've already deleted a good 50 percent of my store for VERO. For ex. I had overstock Disney stuff, VERO, a...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 17 replies
  • 1 helpful

Smartwatch not selling

Does anyone know as to why my smartwatch listing is not selling. I have tried doing alot of things: Includ high quality picturesSeoGood DescriptionFair PriceFree DeliveryCorrect category But nothing seems to be working. Ive only received 1 sale withi...

Resolved! Bad Shipping Addresses

Course I run into the problems with the usual non-payers if I give it that route, but I'm reminded today I run into another nasty problem: There's something wrong somewhere with fulfilling the order, usually a nonsense shipping address or the buyer s...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors