Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

No appreciation!

Buyers have no appreciation for what sellers have to pay out for shipping; especially after eBay takes their undeserved cut. I have a 4.7 rating for shipping costs when on EVERY SINGLE PARCEL I mail out, money comes out of my pocket. They are paying ...

Ebay won't send me my money and can't seem to give me answers

On May 22, a red flag appeared on my payouts page stating : "Your payouts are blocked while we review your account. This is a routine process to keep your account safe and takes up to 6 business days to complete. We’ll email you if we need more info....

Baseball Cards

 I am wondering if this is a rarity card. #d to /49 but I do not see the actual cover on Ebay and or Google under Panini variations. Does anyone know the name of this version?

IMG_20230719_174939.jpg

Resolved! listing categories

am making a new listing & 1st category entered needs to be changed. How do I delete the 1st one & use the correct one? which they want an extra 35c for. thanks!

User avatar by Guide
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Special Duration Fee, where is it explained or mentioned?

Notice a $1 special duration fee, on a $10 item. Obviously I would not have knowingly selected an action that resulted in this fee. I came here to search, many questions over the years with no answers. I think it has something to do with a 10 day auc...

Revising A negative to another negative

Just received my first neg since 1989 for buyer's oversight in throwing out a part with the packaging and being too embarrassed to admit it. He never contacted me - ever, and it appears it has happened before with another seller. I requested a feedba...

User avatar by Guide
  • 22 replies
  • 1 helpful

Sharp drop in Impressions

Has anyone else noticed that their impression both organic and promoted has dropped? Since 6th July, I can see a massive drop in my organic impressions (to 1/5 th) and a big drop in promoted (to a half nearly).I have not changed anything on my listin...

pending case

hey everyone, just want some feedback sold a baseball card (not much) item shows delivered jul 10th, buyer didnt reach out and went straight to opening a ticket. On july 18th they opened a ticket saying item was never received and they would like a r...

What Happened To Auto Relist 8 Times for Free?

Hi. It seems I am late to this party; Ive read a few threads on this issue but still no clarity and I spoke with eBay so I am very confused. Once upon a time, auto relist for free, and no relisting fees for that 8 times it did relist for free happene...

Share Listing

How do I opt out of the new Share Listing Bar on all of my Listings?

User avatar by Scout
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors