Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Non paying buyers on best offer

These non paying buyers are getting ridiculous. They offer a “best offer” and then never pay. It has happened with my last 5 “sales” because eBay does nothing about it. Payment information should be required and instantly charged upon the sellers acc...

Took a break, now back to selling, any suggestions?

Good Morning, I took a break from selling, but now i'm looking to get back at it.Any suggestions from seasoned sellers on what items are selling the fastest and with the most money earned? I would usually sell my daughters clothes she would out grow,...

print on demand

Can you operate print on demand if seller is based outside the EU and outside the US? So say in a country like Georgia? Also, if its a yes, can you mainly work for the US buyers? So print on demand printful plus ebay store.

Where is my relisted item on eBay?

I had a listing that closed, without a sale on Saturday, July 29, 2023 and received an email from eBay stating that it's been relisted. I cannot find it on my items I have on my eBay sales.What happened to it? Thank you, tamarackcove

Auction versus Buy It Now

I listed an item for Auction and I have one bid at the lowest amount, but then I received a buy it now price that is better. Can I accept the Buy It Now?

Buyer request item be sent "registered" mail.

$100 item with $6 shipping.Besides ground advantage being the selected method of shipment, my listing also says..."Please add $6 S&H via USPS Ground Advantage with tracking."The note to seller reads "Please send registered mail with tracking".Would y...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Where is request an invoice in the shopping cart on a mobile device?

I usually use a desktop computer. I know you can put two items or more in the cart, and be able to request an invoice. It is at the top right, which is across from the sellers name. I tried with with another seller I know. I went to the same sellers ...

Customer Email Addresses

Where are customer email addresses stored now on ebay ?I use them to collate a data base of customers who get emailed once or twice a year I can't do that now unless I contact every seller direct to ask for their email address,Why is ebay becoming mo...

Member *** trying to rip-off people

eBay member *** recently offered another eBay seller under the table and got a deal. The original seller was putting a Stephen Curry Autograph card up for auction. There were a few bids on the item but original seller suddenly made early ending to th...

credit back to buyer

I need to credit a few dollars to a buyer who just purchased an item from me. Can I do that through eBay? If so, how? thank you!

Cross Posting

Anyone having good experiences with this we have been on ebay for 25+ years fulltime for 4 years before we retired and now part time but as most know sales have ultimately been slipping their search feature is terrible and being suggested that you ha...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors