Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Leaving negative/neutral feedback on a buyer?

I’ve had multiple buyers recently give me issues like not reading listing properly and claiming something is broken, demanding money back with no reason, etc. I cannot seem to find a way to leave bad feedback on a buyer. The only option is positive. ...

Why cancel an order THIS way????

Buyer sent me an offer Monday, which I accepted. She waited until tonight to pay ..... and then immediately filed a CHARGEBACK! All without any personal communication. And look at the reason -uh honey you don't recognize a transaction that YOU made a...

6FA03983-BBF9-402A-9F60-8E2FDA3DA7E9_1_201_a.jpeg
User avatar by Rockstar
  • 36 replies
  • 2 helpful

What percentage of buyers usually leave feedback?

I've noticed this mostly since the big changes last summer here, but buyer's seem to have stopped leaving feedback.I manage 8 accounts at work and have to personal accounts of my own. Since the changes I noticed almost no one leaves feedback, even re...

Buyer Asking for Double Refund

I sold a $30 item last week , but I sent the wrong Item to the buyer, Once he reached me about this, I politely offered full refund and he can keep another $40 item, But the buyer refused the offer and asking to double the refund amount otherwise he'...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 20 replies
  • 0 helpful

Switching to Ground Advantage

We’re being required to switch from First Class to Ground Advantage. I’m fine with that. However, I’m noticing that when I do that revision it’s being counted against the number of free listings I have each month. At this point I have only a few hund...

Resolved! eBay Negative feedback problem

It was inevitable that it would happen, I have a multitude of similar items listed and for sale and our shipper accidentally sent out the wrong model. The buyer, instead of contacting us, used negative feedback. We fixed the issue and sent a revision...

Listing on time away account

Hello I need your opinion pleaseI am still new as a seller and I want to set time away for only 48 hours with pausing sales option so I can make sure all orders are handled in these 48 hours what is better for my account keep listing new items even i...

Possible buyer sent me a message about buying items

I had to put my selling account on vacation mode due to personal reasons. A possible buyer sent me a message asking if they brought some of the items they would not get sent out until October. Would it be wise for me to put that person on blocked buy...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Advertising problem

So I have a member on eBay who is not a buyer of mine reach out and ask me to stop puting ads for my item on his listing. I assured him that I only promote my items and do not have a day as to where the ad goes and I cannot change it. He said it’s we...

Dead Beat Buyers!

I’ve experienced 2 deadbeat buyers this week and it seems the Seller has no recourse in the situation. Even reporting it to eBay seems like a waste of time as I never got any feedback from them either. Seems eBay should be taking this more serious, b...

Resolved! COOL Country of Origin Labeling

I received an email from Ebay Mainstreet today prompting for action on the COOL Online Act (Country of Origin Labeling) I've been searching for more detailed information about whether or not this will apply to used items and have been unable to find ...

Missing inventory, random cancellations

For the past two years, I have been contacting ebay on a regular basis complaining about the fact that ebay is randomly removing listings, adding listings that have already been sold, cancelling items I have for sale. I am daily having to go through ...

Need someone to help me sell items that I have.

Hello everyone,I am looking for someone/company that can help me empty out and sell 3 rooms or more full of items that haven’t been used (most of the items) and are new or they are antique. I am disabled with Multiple Sclerosis and it is taking me to...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors