Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Another Observation

Morning All,Yesterday morning I posted a concern I had experienced. There were no replies so I returned to read my post and found that the message was removed or not posted. This morning I search for the post and could not find it. Is eBay censoring ...

'Nother little tweak to the platform?

Maybe I was a hypocrite in diagnosing my ex's "object blindness" but I don't recall ever seeing this little sash across photos of Sold items before. If it is indeed new, I wonder what purpose was compelling enough to program it in. BTW I just noticed...

5FE4311C-90B0-4603-A083-B05389C53491_1_201_a.jpeg
User avatar by Rockstar
  • 36 replies
  • 2 helpful

should I sell to a brand new account?

So I got an offer on the PC I'm selling. It's very expensive ($1399) and I'm paraniod of getting scammed.The problem here is that the account was made yesterday. I know we all had to start somewhere, but im very skeptical of selling to this person. D...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 19 replies
  • 3 helpful

Drafts not working

I use drafts to create listings. Now when I create my first draft I have no issues. I click on create copies and can make copies but when I click on resume drafts and try to create my next listing the drafts will not open. I asked a friend to try thi...

Combined Shipping

I had sent out offers to watchers on a couple of blouses. One of the watchers wanted to buy both of them, plus another blouse and combine shipping. I'm relatively new at this and I did not know how to do combined shipping. I told her to buy the blous...

Resolved! Getting buyer contact information

When we go to advanced search we enter the item number of an unpaid item and the result is No exact matches foundWe'd like to get the buyers contact information which used to be available in advanced search so we would have the buyer's phone number i...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 37 replies
  • 0 helpful

Returned Mail Question

I have a quick question. A few days ago I received in the mail a shipment returned and envelope said person unknown. I double checked envelope against eBay address for item and it was correct. Have also sent a message to buyer and have not heard back...

Resolved! Got message wanting paypal account number;

Received message wanting our paypal account number; responded that we don't have pp account & haven"t heard back. This buyer has nearly 50 positive reviews .... what's the deal here?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 36 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! What happened to the Contact Buyer link?

New sale ready to ship this morning, and when I went to send my customer a thank you/pre-shipment message, the Contact Buyer link is gone. From My eBay/Awaiting Shipment/Item Dropdown. Anyone else experiencing this?

Screen Shot 2023-08-25 at 11.02.21 AM.png
Most Marked as Helpful Authors