Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Homepage is Down

Hello everyone, We wanted to let you all know that we are aware the eBay homepage is currently down and we are actively working to resolve this. Thank you

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Watch Logo Identity

I need help identifying the brand of this watch. I've searched as much as my poor search skills will allow and have turned up zilch.Any ideas?

davis b3 box-11310 (2).jpg

eBay likes changes? How about this one!

Very tired of making a 'sale' & having the buyer not pay; especially when best offer is accepted! It is time eBay FORCED buyers to pay. Put in a system where, if the buyer does not pay after 2 days, eBay takes payment & settles the purchase. If they ...

Selling in Time Away Mode

How many people sell in Time Away mode (leaving the sales part turned on, if you're gone less than 15 days). I have 10 days handling. They added 10 days to my return date, until I turned it off today, now it's just 10 days (my usual handling time). I...

Can't find the relevant info on Labels or any other page

I don't know how to start this because it's complicated and I don't even know if I have a problem yet, but it's frustrating that I can't find what I may need to see (and maybe show as proof) if/when it comes to it. One of my packages hasn't had any s...

45B751AC-725D-42FD-BF95-C743E52AF4E7_1_201_a.jpeg 5C486BD8-C9C0-4FC2-9DE4-1ECBB6C1F5CF_1_201_a.jpeg 677243F1-C1AE-4002-A8EA-0CF9A7F21F02_1_201_a.jpeg
User avatar by Rockstar
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Check your invoice! eBay overcharged for shipping labels related to the issue from a couple days ago

eBay Standard Envelope, I just got hit with these charges, tons of .51 cent charges not connected to the original transaction. I am finding many duplicates (likely from when the system was down and repeated attempts to generate a label). They are ove...

new to eBay selling need advice will listen too

Need advice on shipping rates , to make better listings pop out than the usual ebay seller if possible using keywords , would like for some of sellers or buyers to look at my profile to see if I’m doing eBay the right way i appreciate everyone who gi...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! How to communicate with customers

I am an inexperienced customer service representative who always tries my best to answer customer questions. Usually, after I reply, there is nothing left. If I strongly express my desire for customers to purchase and send a few more emails, will it ...

Buyer Cancels Order Why Do I Get A Defect??

Just noticed that I have 3 defects on my seller hub and that I will, most likely according to Ebay, drop from Top Rated to above average. If a seller asks for an order to be cancelled and I oblige by refunding there money I'm wondering how/why I woul...

Ebay's Background Removing Tool Greatly Improved

Maybe I am just late to the party but I don't remember seeing any reference to this subject. I had given up using Ebay's background removing tool long ago as it simply did not work well the vast majority of the time. But fairly recently they made som...

Resolved! vacation settings

I had put my account on vacation due problems at home. Found out need to be from my account later. Can I do another vacation when this one ends?

User avatar by Guide
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Trading Assistant in Boystown area of Omaha

I have some computer and electronic items I would like help selling. Some of the items are heavy and will bring a price of $100 or more. I do not have transportation available.Thanks for your interest.

Identical Negative Feedback Left Only 1 Removed

A buyer purchased 3 items spaced apart. On the day that the third item was purchased, buyer states that its illegal for me to mail the items to Texas.... ?? This following a long string of messages demanding that I cancel all 3 orders that night or n...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors