Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 20 helpful

Financial Overview Report in Payments Tab

Hello Sellers-- It is 2:00 A. M. and I can't sleep. I started looking at year to date sales reports, particularly the Financial Overview Report which is basically a summary. I cannot get the numbers to "add-up" or more precisely to subtract out. I am...

Buyer opened item not received but leaves Pos feedback saying he received it. But wont close case

Buyer Opened item not received case this morning then later in the day leaves me positive feedback saying he did. But now wont close the case or respond to messages. It frustrating because now my money is on hold until ebay steps in! Is there anythin...

Resolved! Turning off 2 step verification is a nightmare. I am on my third agent and first hour

‎I cannot turn off my two factor authentication.Please moderators and Community troubleshooters, do reply to this with a tone deaf response. Don’t reply to this with a solution that you know does not work. Please don’t reply to this with a dismissive...

Variety or specific items

I sell a wide range of antique and vintage ephemera. I have been considering selling just photos. I don’t know if being that specific would help or hinder me. Ephemera is a tricky category. Do people like that I sell vintage & antique photographs, vi...

A brand new DHL and Ebay scam

WOW! Here is what happenned, i bought a dashcam from a chinese seller, i noticed a few days later it was still not shipped and they started receiving a couple negative comments. I called Ebay just to let them know something seems fishy. Then they shi...

Account Review

Hello, I've been selling on eBay for almost 4 years now and just got my account permanently restricted. I have over 85 reviews on my account, with 3 negative reviews. eBay is the platform that I use. I still hold thousands of dollars' worth of invent...

Auctioning

How often does anyone do auctions on their items? Is it recommended? 

Return question,

Help, getting bad buyers who know how to get over on sellers.Last month I accepted a return they ruined my items.I still had to pay them, plus return shipping.Today I got a return opened, stating pieces missing, I know they are lying.I personally ins...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors