Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

How Often Do You Relist Your Items?

selling on my other id for 10 years. Have some items that were listed in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016. Even if they have watchers, & have sold along the way, should I just end and relist if they have watchers to freshen them up for search? I sell many mult...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

is anyone else getting frustrated with the auto corrections being made while listing?

A number of times lately, while listing things, eBay automatically changes the words in my title and throughout the lising. They have changed Mossimo to Massimo, the abbreviation mos. to dos, and Sperry to Perry! This is very annoying because it adds...

Views/Watchers

You used to be able to see how many watchers you had. Now it's shows view/watchers. Is there a way to see how many are actucal watchers?

Resolved! How to increase visibility

We have been selling for about 8 years and sell somewhere in the neghborhood of 50-60 items a day with about $300k a year in revenue while mainintaining a 99.7% positive feedback rating. However, we have some items that we have listed with quality pi...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Come On ebay! Seriously

Come on already! How long is this lack of everything going to last. We need sales.

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 27 replies
  • 7 helpful

Stupid Surveys

*rant on*EVERY TIME I visit the message boards I get a pop up asking me to fill out a survey. I finally decided to do it, in hopes they would stop bugging me. Nope. I filled it out a couple more times, basically not saying anything except that I was ...

Need New Trendy Updated Discussion Board!

This discussion board lay out goes round one way like a mouse in a cage...it should go back and forth with all the tech trendy wave with drone's and collections, we have...it so outdated...update PLEASE...!!! All arrow's go one way and on some thread...

New Seller. I have suppliers, but low capital. How to decide what to stock?

Hello,I'm a newer seller and need some advice. I have dealer accounts with around a dozen manufacturers and distributors. Only a couple of them will do dropshipping, the rest of them won't. I don't have a lot of money right now to stock a lot of prod...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 21 replies
  • 0 helpful

Insane buyer!!!

I've been having a weird interaction wwith this buyer. It seems as if non-English speaking buyers usually create havok...this is the 2nd time this week I've ran into issues with a buyer with whom's writing I can barely understand. 3 days ago...within...

Anyone experiencing low sales or none at all??

Hi,Is anyone experiencing low sales or none at all lately?I have been selling for over a year now and normlly don't have any problems. However, the past 3 weeks I have had no sales at all, no questions from buyers or anything which I find strange as ...

How to handle this type of buyer

Hi All, Can anybody help me to handle this type of buyer? From my point of view, he really make a ridicilous claim. So, How do you think? any solution? Thanks. (Buyer Return Reasons at attachment) Regards, Agito Kwok

• 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

bidder canceled multiple bids made during the course of a day,and claiming "wrong amount bid"

This has apparently changed from when i oringinally signed up,almost 2O years ago...And now i wonder if its used as a way to scam sellers and other bidders alike.... How was he able to remove multiple bids,made at different times,with one retraction ...

• 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Tracked package not getting last crucial scan

I sent an item to a buyer that should have been received last Monday. And maybe it was. From the tracking history there's no way to know. I myself have recently received a couple of deliveries that didn't get that last scan proving delivery. I haven'...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors