Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 21 helpful

your opinion wanted: The changes that EB is making

I haven't had a sale(s) in weeks. In week! Used to be on the weekend I would ship out 3-4 orders, now it's nothing.I'm wondering if all these changes EB is making to its site, incl. the terms of service & agreements, are impeding sales. I don't get v...

User avatar by Guide
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

NO SALES

No sales this weekend, what's up with that? This close to mothers day? Does any one know? It is not right something is going on.

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 31 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! Why does eBay's policy on selling gun related items so confusing?

Hello all, I found myself with some gun related items and I have tried to list them following the policy and guidelines that eBay has posted and it got pulled very quickly. My question is should I even bother trying to sell that type of stuff here or...

Possible Seller Fraud/Misrepresentation of Product

I suspect that a seller is committing fraud against buyers and have screen shots of what I describe below. I've tried to go throught the standard eBay reporting practices, but it does not allow me to report it fully. Who do I contact for this? I'm al...

I don't want feedback added as a buyer, only seller.

AS-in added to my score for buying something. I only would want it to go up for a sale, stupid ebay. For one, a seller can use auto feedback, a slap in the face, before I even get the dang thing.All I care is saying thanks, as a buyer if I want, as a...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

USPS refund

How can I get refund for a postage I paid but can no longer void it in my Shipping Labels page (since it's past the time that I'm able to void it)

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! partial Refund Issued NOW I need to send a Return Ship Label

I gave a partial refund to a buyer who claimed 3 pcs out of a sterling silver lot were not sterling. I issued the refund and now wish to have him ship back the 3 pieces in question. How can I send a return label to him at my expense?

Resolved! My local Post Office does not honor ebay shipping discount.

My local Post Office does not honor the ebay shipping discount; i.e., if I am shipping a Priority Mail Flat Rate Box the regular postage is $7.15 and with the ebay discount it is $6.45; when I bring the box to the post office they insist on charging ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Tale of Three Sellers...

So, I'm looking for an item to complete a special project. Located three listings that might work. NONE of the listings included information about the size of the piece which matters because these items came in a variety of sizes and without any reco...

User avatar by Guide
  • 35 replies
  • 17 helpful

Um trademark infringement....really?

So yesterday a listing got pulled by Velcro n EBay. This made me LOL because it's a pair of kids shoes and, let me type this in caps, EBAYS PRE-SET DESCRIPTION OPTION IS .......FOLD AND VELCRO FASTENS. You people literally add that for us to check if...

Selling and relisting

I sold a motorcycle last night. My item stated $500 deposit within 24 hours. I noticed this morning the buyer is from Sri Lanka and under their feedback it says beware doesn't pay. After 24 hours if no deposit can I relist?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller Wanted More Money

I bought and paid for a Rolling Mincer which was paid for on May 5 and on May 10th I emailed the seller to see if it was sent out. She tells me no because she just found out they dont have it. Seller waited until I contacted her, then I go to look fo...

• 18 replies
  • 0 helpful

My local Post Office does not honor ebay shipping discount.

My local Post Office does not honor the ebay shipping discount; i.e., if I am shipping a Priority Mail Flat Rate Box the regular postage is $7.15 and with the ebay discount it is $6.45; when I bring the box to the post office they insist on charging ...

• 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

I'm almost done with eBay

Paypal holding 1300.00 for an 1800.00 item until I can show proof of delivery and then I have to wait 3 more days. WTH? 20% of winning bidders wanting to cancel, but no option to give the buyers negative feedback. This is ridiculous. eBay makes absol...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors