Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! Received negative feedback because Global Shipping Program cancelled order

I'm the seller. I listed the item, buyer bought and paid for it. I shipped it to Global Shipping through eBay. On arrival GSP cancelled the transaction deeming my item "restricted." eBay refunded my money and said they did the same with the buyer. On...

Reminder we saved you from buyer harm

do they still send out those reminders via ebay messages telling you we saved your selling account from harm by not allowing an unscrupulous buyer from leaving negative feedback to your account? remember those?

User avatar by Guide
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Unable to request invoice for multiple BIN purchases

Anyone having problems with buyers wanting to purchase more than one BIN but eBay requiring them them to purchase right away and not being able to request a total? I have a buyer who wants to purchase more than one BIN item. I had this happen myself ...

AMZ -- $1K a share

Did everyone else hear this on the news this morning? AMZ reaches all time high of $1K/Share. Bezo's is second richest man, lonly below Gates. His wealth went up $20 billion in one year alone. It is time for eBay to recgonize they are not the same as...

Writing catalog content

I procure new 3000 products everyday mostly fashion and home decor products. I want to understand how other sellers generate the catalog content for selling on Ebay, Amazon and other portals. What are the most cost efficient ways to do it? Can I part...

Buyer threatens violence then leaves negative feedback??

I sold a toy for 99 cents. I had 3 different ones and accidentally sent the wrong one. Told the buyer to keep it and I would send the correct one. So i did, and even stuck in the other one I had and shipped with tracking. The buyer starts asking were...

SELLER PAYS RETURN SHIPPING??? ANY ANSWERS?

Problem.CAN ANYONE CLARIFY THIS FOR ME?On my listings it is stated that BUYER pays return shipping. Has been that way a LOOOONG time.A buyer wants to return an item. On the return form my first option is for the SELLER to pay the return cost. But whe...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Paypal FEE REVERSAL Fee?...Seriously?!

So I had a "Local Pick-up Only" Item listed for $25.00. Someone buys it and sends me an email telling me(not asking), to pack the item in a 3ft box(Its a 4 ft tall item), take it to UPS and ship it to their daughter in Las Vegas(they offered to pay)....

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 16 replies
  • 3 helpful

unpaid, threatens negative feedback if order not canceled

I have a buyer (inexpensive item) who didn't pay and I opened non-payer form against them and they emailed me and asked to cancel the sale or they will leave negative. Do I let the time on the non-bidding form run? Becaue I'm thinking if I cancel it ...

Shipping

I recently sold an item and the buyer paid via PayPal. The buyer preffered that he pick up the item since he lives nearby and shipping is not necessary. What should I do with the shipping label that eBay is telling me to print? I don't want it to be ...

Resolved! Ebay note in an order

Hello Sellers, Today I got an order and it says ebay note: Ship by: Monday June 5. So I don't ship now and I wait till June 5?? Thank you

The Saga of the Assault on my account continues.

So, the last 2 weeks, I've receive 10 years worth of negative feedback. It's my opinion that it is an organized attack of my feed back by a group of friends of a competing seller. Of course everyone has told me that just can't be true. But tonight th...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors