Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 24 helpful

Why even bother selling on Ebay...

If you decide to write the following in the description of your item: "If you would like to pay less for this nice ice crusher please see it listed at Etsy." Why even bother listing on ebay...just to drive traffic to Etsy?

Unexplained sales drop, but ebay says account OK

Is anyone experiencing this? I need your help. My business suddenly and deeply has fallen during the last 60 days. The example is using my typical business as an index of 100 and saying it went to 70 and then 35. I have sold for 16 years and NEVER se...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 40 replies
  • 0 helpful

What happens when you receive a best offer during a promotion?

Hello everyone! At present I have a "spend $75 and get 10% off" promotion running storewide. After starting this I received an offer for an item that is $229. I intend to counter the offer however I do not want the 10% discount to then apply AFTER my...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Getting a bit peeved with listing offers.

Used to never pay listing fees since I've had my account. Now, it's offers for free listing or reduced FVF on certian items, offers for free listings that are good for one day only, etc.

Ebay Store Design question

How do you change the font color of the custom store categories in the sidebar of your shop page? I see places to change font color and size for all other headers and text in the shop, but not those.I ask because I prefer to use a dark red bckground ...

Way to get single listings in Promoted now

Since ebay is implementing single listings anyway I figured I'd share an easy trick for how to do it now. Go through your listings and change qty. to 2. Go to promoted. Start new campaign and add. Go back to listings and change qty. back to 1. Only r...

What's the best day of the week to start listings?

I think I read someone say Sunday is the best day to begin listings. Aren't most people out and about with their family and/or friends on Sunday and not home online? Or are most people home on Sunday searching online for the best deals? Over the last...

One time use for coupon from iphone promotion >_<

I had to fight with ebay since Feb 2017 to get my difference of a promotion they featured about selling an iphone and getting a guaranteed sale. Finally get the coupon and accidently used it for a $10 purchase. Lost the remaining balance of the coupo...

Unable to list items at all

"It looks like you're having problems with verifying your phone number. You've tried a few too many times, so you'll need to wait 24 hours before you try again." Anyone else having this issue? I've read a couple of methods from previous posts to get ...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! how can i list more than 1 "same" item in auction format?

listed a collectible pin in auction format... have 2 of them...was trying to change the quantity to 2 but it won't let me.it works in FP format but not in auction format.ebay won't allow duplicate listings.so how am i supposed to list 2 of the same m...

What's Your Take on This Refund Request?

Hello! I just recently sold a working laptop and received a message from the customer that the battery is shot (not charging) and that he wants a partial refund to purchase a replacement part. As a fix, the customer said he switch the battery out fro...

This end of the month selling Promotion does not work 5/28/17

Can someone please let me know how to get my listings to work using this end of month selling promotion 5/28/2017? I activated it as requested and after doing all the work required I hit list item and was charged $0.30.So I tried again this time unde...

I wanted to go garage saling but I couldn't afford it!!!!

Yep. I recently retired with the plan to have ebay sales supliment my measley income. I haven't sold squat this month, which means I cannot pay all my bills on time and can't even afford to go to garage sales, which I love to do. Pretty bad when you ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors