Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What should you do if your being threatened neg. or neutral feedback as a seller?

I sold a PSP for $35 plus shipping. The buyer says that the system shuts down when unplugged from charger after 5 to 10 min. of play. When I tested this item, I didn't play the game for more than a couple min. The item was listed in good working cond...

Resolved! Store Categories within template? Help Please!

I'm trying to make a template or preferable search a template that I can adjust to have my stores categories in my listing description - say on the left hand side of the page. I'm looking through all the free template sites and can't find a thing abo...

Best Offers

there is no button to accept Best Offer, I have a pending best offer that I am tring to accept but I am having a hard time.

Congrats! you activated your offer.

Anyone got this message (picture bellow). I got scared for a second. I did not activate anything..... Then i realized that it might be not a bad thing. So i created a "promotion". Free shipping on all my items. (I offer free shipping anyway). Hopeful...

Untitled.jpg

What is "standard practice" these days for address change request?

Just packed up the $10/free shipping paperweight that sold on Wednesday and was paid for this afternoon. Sit down to see what's been going on on the boards and see a message flag. Person with MI address in Paypal is asking me to ship to a city here l...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to report Scam- Buyer / Dis-honest Buyer? HELP!!

First the buyer emailed asking for positive feeback for quick payment then requested return for this brand new short saying " it doesn't fit " I accepted the return but then she changed her tune saying the short is defected- loosed thread at the butt...

Cookies Create a Physical Presence...

at least according to the state of Massachusettshttp://www.npr.org/sections/alltechconsidered/2017/06/02/531222247/massachusetts-tries-something-new-to-claim-taxes-from-online-sales?utm_medium=RSS&utm_campaign=technology "As a trigger, the state is a...

Identification needed please!

Hit some yard sales this morning and have done fairly well identifying my finds except for a couple which I'd like assistance on. Figured one of you may have ideas and price points as well as if it's best to BIN or auction! Thanks in advance!Wooden A...

Cancel free shipping to Puerto Rico

I want to offer free shipping to customers, but no include US Protectorates like Puerto Rico because my carrier doesn't offer service to those areas. Can I set it in the Business Policies?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

New Seller Survey received - very interesting!

Wow - some of the questions in this survey are very telling of where eBay may be heading. Some of the ratings were difficult to give. Deciding which was the most valuable and the least valuable among five options, when all five had merit. Would you p...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 35 replies
  • 1 helpful

Mobile Friendly Checker

Is anyone else having trouble using the mobile friendly checker. It hasn't worked all day

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sellers BEWARE of "VACATION MODE"

So, after a couple of years of selling on Ebay, I just found out that the "Vacation Mode" setting does not update your handling time to reflect your return date. You must manually go in, select each listing, and update handling time to your planned v...

EBAY DID NOT REMOVE NEG FEEDBACK FROM BUYER AFTER CASE

BUYER LEFT NEG FEEDBACK AND I REPORTED IT EBAY. POSSIBLE COMPETITOR. EBAY SIDED WITH ME AND SENT NOTE THAT NEG FEEDBACK WOULD BE REMOVE...THEY DID NOT. AND I HAVE TRIED TO CALL SOMEONE OR EVEN SEND EMAIL..CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME PHONE NUMBER THAT WILL WO...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors