Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 20 helpful

calling ebay

Why can't an ebay power seller since 1999 call ebay when they need to, I will never get an ebay store until I can call when needed without jumping through hoops, clicking around for over an hour, looking at a page that says to serve you better pick a...

Multiple Account Questions

I have an established selling account. Last year when I was a Top Rated Seller I added DVD titles to my inventory. I sold hundreds but to cut back on costs, I shipped them 1st Class via Stamps.com (no tracking number). No problems with lost items but...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 1 helpful

An Explanation For Slow Sales

For all of you wondering why their sales have fallen off the cliff you are not doing anything wrong. You are in the same position that 100’s of other sellers like myself are in and it is no fault of their own. This is entirely e-Bay’s fault and if yo...

• 25 replies
  • 8 helpful

GRRR.....so frustrated with a buyer......she keeps harrassing me over shipping costs

I had a listing for 2 womens tops....both for 8.99 which is a good deal. They are long tops and a heavy polyester/spandex, so the weight of the package is 2-3 pounds I get a message from a buyer that she would like to bid but doesn't want to pay what...

• 77 replies
  • 0 helpful

Just received a promo-on my non selling account

I just received a promo for 500 free listings on my other account. Fixed price or auction. It shows expired on the account I need it on, of course.http://www.rsvp.ebay.com/rsvp/signup/103352/AcOEEUolj7M?mi_u=43007911095

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 9 replies
  • 1 helpful

Report a buyer trying to get me to sell to him off ebay site

, This seller tried to buy an item from me off ebay without giving ebay its fee I said no i cant do that and he proceeded to say i was a bad seller and used rude language how do i report him for violating the ebay policy for trying to buy offline of ...

Changing pictures and text of store

I went to manage my store section, clicked edit store, changed the logo, banner, title etc. I also edited the feedback profile. Despite this my old logo still shows on individual listings and old store name. How do you change this?

So, The Attack on My account is continuing

About a week ago I posted a message about one of my competitors having a bunch of his freinds mount an attack on my feedback rating trying to have me kicked off. Everyone told me at the time that I was crazy. Well this week, it is still happening, on...

Who let the crazy out tonight?

i've had 2 people not understand the USPS is closed for Memorial day on Monday. One I could picture throwing a toddler style hissy fit.If I rolled my eyes any harder they would get stuck.

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 24 replies
  • 4 helpful

Resolved! buyer had wrong address in paypal package undeliverable

tracking says undeliverable, probally will be returned to me.I have several questions1. if buyer wants me to reship how can they pay me for the reshipping postage?2. if buyer doesnt want to pay and wants to cancel the item how do iget my ebay fees ba...

Please help w/ a Best Offer question - TIA!

A potential buyer sent me a 70% off offer yesterday. After I declined he sent me the following message, "Don't worry about it. I have several more offers I can make on your XXX. If it does not sell soon, I will make more offers." Today he sent a clos...

Sale cancelled but still shows as sold on listing

On a listing showing a quantity of an item for sale, although I cancelled a sale for 4 of the items and fully refunded the buyer, the quantity available still shows 4 less and 4 sold. I revised the item back to the original quantity for sale, but it ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors