Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Overcomplicated ratings game

There should be a "standard" option as a seller. All of this "rating game" achievement nonsense should be optional. If people are consistently unhappy, block me from selling. I want a flat listing fee for items that ship regular post. I want a flat p...

Can't Access my Watch List from IE

Ever since the Microsoft update I can't access my Watching list from IE. But if I use Chrome it is still there. Also has ebay fixed the problem with printing labels that was happening last week? I don't want to try using it again until I know it has ...

Resolved! Gift Cards

Hello I have a question that I'm hoping someone can help me with. I have a pack of three gift cards that I received as a gift that I am not going to use, and was planning to sell them here. I came across something that seemed to suggest you can't lis...

PayPal UA

Effective July 27 https://epl.paypal-communication.com/T/v20000015c8d254d2fabe2b6f4bbcfb920/9e75743b3ce148d00000021ef3a0bcc3/9e75743b-3ce1-48d0-838d-81f5947b960d

Limited descriptions - never noticed this in a message from Ebay

I just noticed this under the Power Seller category: When viewing various listings (not just our own) on our smart phone the summary box had some of the description. With link to see full description. Now there is only the link to the description. No...

Is ridiculous pricing here hurting the more reputable and honest sellers?

Anyone else think that ridiculous price points hurts Ebay's reputation - and, in turn, all legit sellers here? Examples: a price of .99 - with something like $9.99 shipping costs - for a small item. Or $300+ for Atari 2600 game cartridges, which were...

Are you looking for auto Feedback??

Click on 'ORDERS'Click on 'ALL ORDERS'Click on 'Manage all orders'You should be on the correct page that does feedback automatically. Found this totally by accident after looking for 8 months and not finding it.

Why did ebay send me a warning?

So... I recently posted an iPhone 6 for sale, which might I say, the scammers went rampant over. One of the messages in my inbox was the following:"I'm interested in buying your item for my nephew please contact me on [insert phone number] ASAP" To t...

Resolved! How to maintain the number of sold items when I relist it

Dear All, I just started my ebay business, and have been able to sell some items. Usually I list my item for "Buy It Now" and its duration is usually 7 days. Therefore, I need to relist my item one time every week. However, I found it is annoying tha...

May dead 4 sales, June sales almost every day over 60 so far

I don't know what eBay has done, but it's been a long time since sales have been this good so I hope they don't change it. True, most have been $5.00 sames, but there also have been $10.00 sales several @$25.00 sales, and even some at $50.00 The free...

uia question

if someone owes for 15 items do i have to open a case on each item or is there a way to do it just 1 time to include all items..thanks bunches

Resolved! How do I remove "Ratings and Reviews" from my listing?

How do I remove ratings and reviews from my listing? I have Googled the problem, but most of the info available is old and tells me to go to "My Ebay > Account > Site Preferences". Well.... it has since changed and the setting is no longer there. I h...

5 Sales In 2 Minutes ?

Ok people think whatever you want to think. I have not had a sale all day . Just now , BANG< BANGBANG in 2 minutes or so. How can this be ?. Yea I;m excited but I like my Drinks nice and slow. Any clues what is going on ?

Resolved! eBay Active Content Non-compliant Link?

I have been updating the description section of my listings and added links to my store categories to help a buyer see other items I sell. I am getting a warning that states "ebay active content non-compliant link". I know you can't link to outside o...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors