Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Switched to a private courier for non-N. American shipping out of Canada (1/2-1/3rd price of CP, ups

I send a fair number of larger parcels and the cost from Canada Post and UPS/Fedex is ridiculous. Example: A 1kg box to Europe, tracked by air by Can. Post is about $100.00. By UPS/Fedex is can be even more. Even with an account, UPS is much more cos...

Weird customer unhappy with shipping speed

So, I got a message for a customer wanting to "buy now" my item at a lower price than what my buy now option was. We sorted everything out price wise, I changed the "buy it now price" and he bought my item. All legit so far, he mentioned something th...

Dishonest Buyer starts return stating defective when not

I sold a prepaid smartphone. The ad stated that it was locked and carrier was total wireless. I get an e-mail from seller that phone would not activate. I told them that they would have to buy a card or plan to activate. They e-mailed back that phone...

Shipped expensive Item to Mexico and its MISSING HELP

Hi,I sold a very expensive watch to a person in Mexico and sent it on 10/07/2017.They paid via pay pal which I thought would cover both of us but apparently not!I have a tracking number/with signature.It missing as it stands on 11/07/2017.I have cont...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 35 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Is this Tara or another deity?

I cannot find another statue quite like this one. I believe it is Tara but am not 100% sure. If you could help I'd appreciate it. (And if you have an idea on age I'd appreciate that too!)

Resolved! IF second chance buyer ignores the offer

If I offer second chance to a bidder (after case closed on primary no-pay), and they ignore the second chance offer, or decline it, can I them move further down the bidding list and offer it to another?

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Another How do you change the 30 day GTC format - I want to use BIN with Best Offer

I've seen many threads regarding this problem, but none answer the specific ( basic? ) question of whether or not one can list BIN w/ Best Offer - without using the 30 Day GTC option. I have yet to see this addressed directly anywhere... Whether I us...

Price Driving

There is a local online estate auction for a collection of Hummel figures, over 100 of them and I currently am bidding on over 40. Ideally a group of 10 - 20 would be a nice addition to the eBay store listings I have and could help drive more visitor...

How is a buyer able to open a return case before they even get the item?

I just got a buyer requesting to return an item the buyer didn't even receive in the mail yet. Reason Doesn't fit and then I don't need got another one. Called ebay they said I need to call back when buyer receives the item.Well seems to be there sho...

Would This Be Considered Duplicate Listings?

Seller lists clothing items in one listing with 4 different colors and sizes showing the 4 items in 1 picture. Then they list the same item but in single listings for each color (4 single listings, 1 each different color) of the same exact item. Just...

Creating a pull down menu on a listing

Saw someone with a pulldown menu on their listing and was wondering how you can insert that into a listing so the customer can choose their custom sizing instead of having multiple listings for each size.

Photographs not displayed on listing

I am having problems with the new photogaph section. The new section for adding photos is not as good as the older photo section. Also the new selling listing area is not as good as the former selling listing section.These new changes are not as good...

Resolved! New Ebay Store, no discount on Final Value Fees

So I just opened a Ebay Store and I'm supposed to get a discount in selling automotive products. It's supposed to be 8% instead of 10%. When I look at my final value fees, it's still saying I owe 10%. Do I have to relist the item I'm selling since I ...

• 9 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors