Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Restricted to sell for only wrote: "we have many others,see our items" .I have 3000 items !

Good afternoon: Today and for 3 days !, i'm restricted to list new items.(see my feedback,and how old is my account). Was received it extremely absurd,non sense,against the own interest of ebay,too.say:Please understand that you mentioned "we have ma...

how to use ebays international shipping program

hello, when i go to settings it doesn't say anything about selling internationally or using the program, when i list a item it says the countrys i can sell to, is that the same thing? if not how do i join the program? thanks

Got an eBay message "User Information Request SR# " that contained a false phone number for me?

Okay, need help from you folks .... any mods out there? I received a message from eBay that a buyer had requested my full contact information (after multiple purchased items). "User Information Request SR# ..... " message. Thereafter I received a mes...

non-paying buyers

new here never asked a question before .. has any other sellers notice a rash of non payers.?? ive sold here on e bay for a long time and i cant rember having this problem. it seems crazy but in the past month it seems like i have to open cases for n...

Does eBay count a package late if buyer marks it on time?

Bought another one of my paper mache dolls (this one an angel and have to decide to put her with my others or save her for Christmas). I was watching the shipping because we were leaving for a few days. It had 4 days shipping which would have been th...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Leaving for vacation and buyers haven't paid.

I timed everything perfectly and ended the auctions 3 days before I leave for vacation tonight. I have 4 of the buyers who haven't paid yet! I didn't keep in mind some would pay late. So 4 will be paying 3 days late. Should I just bring the items wit...

eBay Message system links

Hi all, I had a quick question regarding messaging in the eBay system. I know you are not allowed to sell outside of eBay, but if you send a buyer links to ebay.com to your other items listed is that allowed? It still gives me the warning that says n...

Now I Understand Why Sellers Say Ebay Mistreats Them

Just adding my voice as yet another cautionary tale for other sellers. I sold a purse for $19 with free shipping. It was new with tags attached, but had very minor scuffs from storage, which I noted. Buyer received package then claimed purse had othe...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 150 replies
  • 23 helpful

Buyers Can't purchase Items

Over the last couple weeks, I have had quite a few customers message me and tell me they can't purchase my items. They try to add items to their cart and it all of a sudden says that the item is no longer available. It occurs even when using the buy ...

Best Offer Option

I saw a similar query, but didn't really have my question answered. I have several items listed at the moment and have all at fixed price. Some of them are showing a best offer option and some of them aren't. I didn't list any differently - and some ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

USPS making sure YOUR postage is correctly done.

ok, this came up awhile back, BUT here it is again...so all of you don't be shocked if you see this happen... Your Click-N-Ship® Upcoming Postage Adjustment UpdatesThe US Postal Service started a new postage adjustment process for identifying label d...

Good Afternoon! How do I give a buyer my address for local pick up????

Good afternoon fellow eBay sellers! With the clamp down on eBay addressing outside sales and flagging telephone numbers and addresses, how do I share my address with a buyer that was sold as local pick up? They claim they do not have access to it? Ty...

Combined shipping question

Howdy. I know it's been recently asked - but if I sell two different items to the same buyer - can I still use same tracking number after each sale? Or does that now have to be set up in advance. Thank you kindly.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors