Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 21 helpful

Resolved! Shipping to ebay stock

dear members,I have one question can I bought my staff and keep it in ebay stock to avoid shipping from supplier and reshipping to buyers.thanks

Final Value Fee refund question

I sold an item for $115. eBay charged a $11.50 FVF. The USPS tracking # shows the package was lost in the mail. After 14 days, I gave the buyer a full refund. eBay did not automatically issue a final value fee credit. I called eBay twice about this m...

Asking For Feedback --

This is the first time this has happened to me. A buyer sent me an email the very day the product arrived to me and asked for feedback. I can only assume he tracked the package and knew when I had gotten it. More surprising was this was a moderately ...

Dec 4-6 50% off Final Value Fees Promo - Questions

Many sellers probably remember this 50% off fvf promo that initially didn't work, but thankfully was fixed and able to be activated. As of now, even on $50+ listings created right after activating the promo, my seller account fees show full amount. N...

What's the average time an item sits before it sells considering

Happy New Year! Here's hoping that 2016 gives us more favour esp on Ebay. Anyway, how long do you continue to relist items that do not sell right away. Based on your experience, what's the average time it takes an item to sell taking into considerati...

User avatar by Scout
  • 15 replies
  • 3 helpful

Ebay removed my listings for "violations"

I have been selling an assortment of the same item on ebay for 2.5 years. Now all of sudden the listings are in violation of ebay policies. REALLY? Ebay is so backwards with their selling policies. One snowflake saying my listing is in violation shou...

I listed an item for sale and ebay changed it. What do I do?

When I checked before posting the item it was ok. Checked a few days later and it showed as Buy Now with a postage charge. Checked again and it was Buy Now with free postage. How can this happen and what do I do? I know it's in ebays interests as the...

Unpaid Items

Every internet purchase you make on other websites, i.e., Amazon needs to be paid for immediately. I realize with an Auction listing it is not feasible for this to happen, however, I strongly believe that the seller has every right to either cancel t...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 92 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! Closing a discussion

After my problem has been resolved and I have marked it as resolved does the discussion continue? I realize I can turn off notifications but just wondering if it goes on and on.LB

Delist All Listings, how long are they Saved in your Account?

I had family emergency. I delisted 200 items 6/5/17 7/26/17 went on my Ebay account to relist, all 200 itemswere gone from my list. I noticed my Sold items only were showingfew of my sales. My Purchases were only showing few purchases.Has Ebay limite...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 21 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! A seach for the part number of my item only returns competitors items, not mine??

I have several listings on Ebay with a part number shown in the item title field but when I search for the part number, only my competitor’s listings show on both the desktop and mobile search. Obliviously EBay is somehow limiting my items in their s...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Deleteing an item because "out of stock" then relisting right away

I seller just yesterday closed and auction due to being "out of stock" which cancelled my bid, then reisted the sme item again. This has happened more then once to me and I know it has happened to others. Is there any recourse that ebay will take aga...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 21 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Fraud on ebay. Lost money and sold item!!!

I am from Lithuania and I sold item to Canada. Buyer opened cause because he changed his mind and would like to return item. But he wrote to me. After that he open cause: undelivered item. Ebay staff not read anything - only this what wrote to them b...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors