Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! What’s the best way to sell an old gold class ring?

I’ve been a seller for awhile, but I’ve never sold jewelry. I have an old (1942) 10K gold high school ring with a ruby (I guess) that has absolutely no sentimental value to me at all. It weighs about 14 grams. What’s the safest and best value way to ...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sorting Active Listings

Right now my active listings are sorted alphabetically, which I don't want. It happened when I clicked the arrows by "title." Now when I click the arrows, it just shifts between sorting alphabetically with the beginning of the alphabet or sorting alp...

Buyers abusing returns - I don't know what to do.

I keep losing money on laptops. Buyers receive the item and they start changing parts or returning the same laptop model but defective (Some even change parts and put it back again). I lost part of my selling privileges due to this issue and at this ...

eBay Advertising in October Vogue

I was surprised to see a 7-page spread in my Oct. ‘23 Vogue magazine, highlighting some of the high-value designer goods covered by the Authenticity Guarantee program, and modeled by the chic and famous. The premise is a clever re-creation of Vogue a...

0AFFE1D2-4B8B-4D36-A4B0-FBEBD6D06106.jpeg 74C00321-1032-4DE7-8E60-20B353A7629D.jpeg 61BA19A8-B063-47B5-BB50-4986A874F857.jpeg 5BF21E21-8A22-43BA-84F1-0DC9A7AD207E.jpeg

Selling Silver items to Germany

Hello sellers--- I inherited some sterling silver items from my German grandparents. I thought they might sell better to German buyers. I saw lots of new regulations for sales to Germany. Do these apply to sterling silver ? If the buyer uses a freigh...

Problems with a buyer

Help! I've had the same buyer purchase a handbag 3 times and never pay. I looked at their feedback and saw where this was a common practice for this individual. I blocked them due to reading that they had purchased handbags previously, reported them ...

Cancel all international eBay orders

Just had an international eBay sell even though I don’t sell international. I packaged the item $80 bucks plus 18 in shipping. The item was flagged as not exportable for some unknown reason. eBay refunded the buyer and the item is lost in space. I’m ...

Resolved! Listing not showing after 24 hours

Hello, I have seen that many listings are being indexed for up to 24 hours, but it is still now showing up on search results nor on my profile page after 35 hours. I have not made any recent revisions. I contacted support and they said my listing was...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Flawed Jewelry Authentication Program..xray machines not accurate

So let's continue talking about the jewelry authentication program and how flawed it is. Here is another story to tell. I sold a vintage 18k gold ruby diamond elephant ring that failed inspection because it X-ray tested at 17.3k, the elephant tested ...

thumbnail-68.jpeg thumbnail-67.jpeg thumbnail-65.jpeg thumbnail-70.jpeg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

This is BEYOND ridiculous eBay! You have buried my listings with 11 rows of promoted items!!!

My listings are buried with eBay promoted listings. 11 rows of 5 items for every listing. That's 55 other peoples listings that are being advertised on my listings.In order to see what your potential buyers see DO NOT sign in…. Do a general search fo...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 79 replies
  • 15 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors