Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

What should I do with this buyer?

On July 28th I sent an antique slag glass lampshade to a buyer who said she was in Canada but the shade would be shipped to Washington State (because i don't sell out of the country). So, the sale went through and she paid. I packed it very well...I ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 58 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay trademark violation

Does anyone know where i can find a list of "violation" words in your title..i just almost got 7 day suspension for using the word Velcro / red bottom sole

Resolved! Clothes Modeling Yourself

Have Anyone Else tried modeling clothes you Pre-owned or had once. Like either model yourself or have someone to help you model? At first i started not to model then i realize buyer might wanna know how the clothes actually look when tried on. Never ...

Resolved! Back to School Woes?

Hello All, New seller here wondering if anyone else saw a sharp decline in sales when school started? I understand that schools open at various times across the county, but mostly early to mid August where I live. I've continued to list and revise cu...

Offer made for $100 more than my buy it now price

Hello community, and thank you in advance for your input on this! I received an offer for an item that is $100 more than the buy it now price the item was listed for. The buyer has a reasonable amount of recent positive feedback (and no negative feed...

Slow Sales?

Is anyone else experiencing unusually slow sales? Since the removal of "whatever" content (I can't remember what it's called) my sales dropped off. I don't know if it has to do with that or something else.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

buyer wants a refund because she says item is not as described what do I do?

The buyer states -------Hi This item was described as light purple but it is actually blue which I did not expect. I would like to return it for a refund please. Thank you These are the pics in my listing.... Now I have to refund her bc she says it d...

IMG_4746.jpg IMG_4747.jpg IMG_4749.jpg IMG_4750.jpg
User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to know delivery times eBay is showing buyers?

Is there a way for a seller to know the delivery date estimate eBay is showing buyers? This information seems completely hidden from sellers and I just had 2 buyers say their order didn't arrive by the estimate delviery date and I don't expect the es...

Resolved! GET ANYTHING YOU WANT FREE ON EBAY!! TRULY FREE - TO THE BUYER... SELLER? WHO CARES?

0 feedback buyer scam won the case, keep the "not as describe item" and got refund, then i decided to search some help here! I saw a lot of "GET ANYTHING YOU WANT FREE ON EBAY!!TO THE BUYER...SELLER? WHO CARES?" posts! good job ebay!!!!

• 16 replies
  • 1 helpful

Buyer claims to not have received item, tracking says delivered so she left negative feedback.

I had a buyer open a case on me saying she did not receive the item I shipped. I sent it via USPS Priority service and tracking number shows it was delivered on her front porch. Ebay found in my favor and took the hold of funds off my PayPal account....

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

cousin stabbing the seller me & owner of consignment item & winning bidder i sold the item to

So get ready for this... I had a lady come up to me with a joan jett t-shirt she wanted me to sell for her, so i did , now i been selling under my cousins account (store account) but had payments of what i listed sent to my paypal (minus 20% that wen...

• 46 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay is like wrestling The auction site is fixed!

This will get everyones eye opener. So why do people still sell on this site? I am curious for any sellers who still sell on this site. Lets do the math. So lets say you post an item up. You start with the bidding. The item is then won. Ebay takes 10...

Anyone have time to critique my listings? Antiques Collectibles

Trying to do some fine tuning, making sure I am doing whatever I can to get along with Cassini. Doesn't seem to be rhyme nor reason with the way my items come up in search (or don't sometimes). Any advice appreciated. Been selling for a lot of years....

Most Marked as Helpful Authors