Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 24 helpful

American Red Cross The First Years Soothing Baby Scale

Hello,I was selling an item via bidding (18-25 July) , the winner didn't pay for the item , I sent invoice to the buyer and then I opened a case , with no response.Today, after two weeks the buyer paid for the item, I travelled yestrday outside state...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Closing Store, will I be charged listing fees?

Hello, I will be closing my eBay store during the "free trial". Once the store is closed with active listings, will I then be charged listing fees for those items (onces that were posted during the store being open and will remain up in a non-store a...

Fraudulent purchases from hacked accounts

Recently, I have had several problems with Paypal chargebacks because the buyers reported that these purchases were unauthorized. The first two came weeks after the original purchase took place, and were very low value items. I never knew any of the ...

Resolved! how can USA sellers make money?

Good morning. I am trying to understand how a USA seller can make money on an item that is $2.50 or something like that. I thought it might be bulk, but many, who have been on for quite awhile, are not big sellers (like me). Can you ship without trac...

Used Socks???

I sold a pair of mens socks on 6/13 for $10.00 with shipping included. They were new in the box and I checked them before I shipped. They were in a clear plastic envelope in the box. I took them out for inspection and replaced them back in the envelo...

Delivery Status Not Updated

That's the most recent notation in an item I shipped 8/3. I don't know what the means and if i should be concerned, have never seen it before. The tracking number is: 9400109699938663022176 If someone could take a peek and let me know your thoughts. ...

Feedback

Hi I'm new to selling and once I sell a item and buyer pays I leave feedback right away. I also mail out item the same day, I wash and iron the clothing item and then wrap in tissue paper then double bag it. I also add a little thank you note inside....

App Issues/Selling

I've been a member since 1999 and have never posted here, but things that have happened lately listing & selling items have made the experience very frustrating. For starters, listing items on the app. You list some items, they appear, disappear and ...

PayPal Scams Abound

So this is off-topic of eBay a bit but it pertains to scams and I wanted to share a little story about paypal scams abound. My uncle called me yesterday and said he has a $2K lawn mower -- or some sort of equipment -- listed on Craig's List. He said ...

PayPal penalized me for good customer service (rant warning)

I'm semi-retired, and have been slowly liquidating my watch collection as a way of raising funds to support our new venture. My policy is to accept returns if the item is not as described. A buyer and I agreed on a price (through best offer) for a go...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 23 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! Do I have to take a return for an item the buyer falsely states is not as advertised?

I started selling and buying fairly big ticket items after a long hiatus and now I'm regretting coming back. It seems like a different place. Lots more scammers and dishonesty. Anyway, I have a buyer who claims an item is "not as advertised" because ...

Additional Listing Photos

I have a few listings that need more then the normal 12 photos. I see some sellers place photos in their item descriptions & I can't figure out how they do it. Can ayone enlighten me..... how is this done? Thanks in advance for any help. Alice

eBay's is the new 99-CENT STORE!

With the new suggested selling prices seems like eBay is aiming to be a 99-cent store! I have unsold listings at every price range and all they suggest is relisting at $.99! STUPID, poor newbie sellers who follow this advice are sure to lose money on...

Resolved! What does "lower than" mean?

Automatically accept offers of at least: $5.99 Automatically decline offers less than: $5.99 The way I enter these fields on my listings, I am mathematically correct. Yet eBay says "It looks like there's a problem with this listing. The price for acc...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors