Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Ebay's accounting information continues to be way out of sync

Normally, "account balance" immediately reflects the up-to-the-minute amount owing in fees based on sales. There is no lag between sales and amount owing. However, for about 2 weeks, they have been (for me) completely out of sync. The "account balanc...

unfair negative feedback

hi everyone, need some advice on how to proceed with this. I sold duck hatching eggs and in my listing it clearly states that I cannot guarantee hatch rate due to postal service or incubation issues. It also clearly states within my listing that feed...

Address can't be verified

I have an order to ship to an address that the computer systems aren't verifying. I ran it through USPS.com ZIP code lookup and that site also says it doesn't recognize the address. I sent a message to the buyer asking him to verify and change his ad...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyers that do not pay

Does ebay delete buyers that are reported for not paying? I firmly believe that they should. Just refunding the seller fees is not enough. This has happened to me twice in the last couple months, and I do not even sell that much. From what I can tell...

Resolved! E bay really cares less about sellers No real care at all.

I sold my great wood item to Chille. What one of the biggest mistakes I every made. I will take a defect and never sell again. At first I prited a lable with e bay 1 pound then realized. Could mail 2 lbs same price. So wanting to give the best deal a...

Auto Parts Final Value Fees

can someone send me the link that shows what the final value fee percentages are for selling auto parts? I just have one brand new part to sell and I need to know if it is worth selling on ebay or just return to online store where I bought it (I purc...

Resolved! Just made a large sale but not sure if buyer is legit

Hi. Sorry, but I'm super new to Ebay. I've only sold one thing. But I just listed a vintage watch for 2500.00 and almost immediately someone seemingly bought it. Only thing is that the person has 0 history. And I haven't received any payment at all. ...

Crazy Buyer gets around Block list

I do not hardly ever vent about issue but here goes. Buyer from 2016 who has made about 3 or 4 purchases from me. All of them had some kind of issue ( did not get what I ordered, INR, etc, so I blocked them on eBay.Buyer then finds my website and sta...

account restricted due to email used in the message

I have an eBay store and do custom printing for customers, and absolutely need customer's (or provide mine) email for attaching .psd .ai, .pdf....., eBay message could only attach small size .jpg (even you changed the suffix, for example, change ".pd...

Make a formal complain to Ebay

Hello, I'm a client of ebay since 2011 and i sell items more than 2 years and i didn't had any problems until now. About 2 weeks ago a seller open a request to return the item since he didn't like it, in this case of course i didn't had any problems ...

Bidding without paying

Hello everyone.I listed item 2 times for now because of people that bid and win it .. ending up not paying, I wanna know what is the policy that ebay follows regarding to being able to bid on something and ending up not paying for it .. I couldn've s...

Get ready for this...I won my appeal...as a SELLER! But I have a question about fees?

So I had a scammer file a SNAD case and eBay originally found in his favor. But when I received the items back, one was completely missing (empty package) and the others were opened. I contacted the buyer through eBay messages and he admitted that he...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors