Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 24 helpful

Question on eBay policy of my shipping to APO AE 09354 Address

I have a buyer who purchased an item and it's shipping to an APO AE 09354 address. As a former Army Brat, I'm VERY familiar with APO addresses and how the miltary takes over from the Post Office & other shippers in shipping those items bound for our ...

User avatar by Guide
  • 26 replies
  • 0 helpful

Does anyone recognize this cream pitcher?

No marks on the bottom. Don't know if it is supposed to have a lid or not. Presumably it is supposed to look like an apple due to color and leaf on handle. When I searched yesterday I couldn't find one like it.

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

New seller.

So I purchased an item on a BIN yesterday from a new seller/member. Not expensive, only £28.99 including shipping. Lots of watchers, but I think they were a bit leery of buying because the seller was a new member, and another turn off was the seller ...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

Became Top Rated Seller this month, now sales/impressions tanked

This month (well last month on the 20th, actually) I achieved TRS status. Now my sales have significantly dropped 47.5% and my impressions are down 51.5 % compared to the previous 30 days! My inventory hasn't changed much. Seems really strange to me.

Buyer Hasn't Shipped Return

So I got hit with my first return last week, normally I refuse returns for "doesn't fit" or stuff like that, this particular case though, the buyer initiated a normal request stating that the listing gave the wrong submodel for the part, which, of co...

Dropshiping

I am living outside uk and doing dropshiping..is there any limits on bussines accoutn fot this.my account is not vat registered

Ebay Selling API

Hi all,I am consuming ebay search API to show products in my website is there any option searching with uto completion..

eBay wants to ban me?

got a problem with eBay. They have put a restriction on my seller account. I cannot manage, list, relist etc. The problem is that they want proofs that the items I sell are in my possession. They have asked to sent them bank receipts and/or invoices ...

Holiday Sales: So what's the consensus? ..

Here we are another holiday wherein many people are away for the weekend. I was trying to remember earlier today in sales for this holiday weekend were good or poor last year and I can't recall. Of course there are plently of people who aren't away o...

Slow slow sales

I'm classed as a buisness seller even though I'm not I'm just a mum selling what I don't wear etc but august and this month has been extremely slow .i tend to sell at least 4-5 items a week and for the past 10-12 days I've had ZERO sales!!! Has eBay ...

Shipped item,re-delivered to my house by USPS as "No such Number", Buyer hasn't responded

I shipped out a package to a buyer on August 24th using an Ebay shipping label. At first the package went through like normal and reached the town the buyer lived in, however when it reached the buyer's local post office, the package was marked as "U...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 28 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors