Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

buyer did not pick up its parcel and the parcel been returned and signed for to the wrong address

Hi, I have an issue in hand, not something that I have experienced before and need any help.buyer did not pick up its parcel, there was an attempted delivery and for a few weeks the parcel was pending pick up but the buyer failed to pick it up. The p...

Guaranteed Delivery Date is Ridiculous-Stop sending me constant messages about it

We keep getting annoying messages and prompts, banners, etc., urging us to enroll in "Guaranteed Delivery Date." I wish they'd stop cluttering my mail box because it is incredibly stupid. I ship USPS mainly Media Mail and First Class. There is no gua...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! buyer cancel the payment and want to pay again ...

My buyer has cancelled the Paypal payment made by eBay(he paid, than cancelled when Pending).Assume that's a accident, I send a new Paypal money request to him,am i doing right ?Will that become other problem, or is there has a better way to resolve ...

Noticed error in listing after sale, buyer not responding to message. How to proceed?

I sold a pair of pants with the wrong size on the listing. When packing them to ship I noticed my error. I've sent the buyer two messages explaining my mistake & asking if they still want the pants or if I should cancel the order. They have not respo...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

will business policies make it easier?

Who thinks business policies will make it easier. I need to create too many shipping policies. I miss just clicking on the boxes I want to put size, dimension and pick best shipping options. I guess I need to create business policies. Has this made l...

Returned to Sender Months Later - No Message From Buyer

I'm in a bit of an odd scenario. About 4 months ago a buyer in Russia purchased an item from me. I shipped it off and never thought anything of it. A couple days back the item showed up in my mail. Returned to sender because the address the buyer pro...

Buyer didn't pay. I opened and closed a request and now he's opened a request for delivery

I had a buyer who didn't pay. I opened and closed a request on non-payment and received my final fee refund. Now he's opened a case saying the items haven't been delivered. When he didn't pay, I sent two invoices and a couple of messages asking what ...

Seller says he's based in the US,but is actually in Singapore

Hi ....... I'm wondering if I should report a seller whose listing identifies them as being in the United States,but they're really in Singapore.I bought an item that was listed as a US location,but it's coming in from either Singapore or China. I ju...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Mistake in resolution center

I have a case open in the Resolution Center but when I click on Take Action, it takes me to an Italian login page (my buyer in Italy hasn't received her package sent by Global Shipping). Has anyone else managed to get around this problem? I called eB...

Anyone else experiencing a decline in promoted listing impressions this month?

Anyone understand why my impressions through the promoted listings action are on the decline? First time posting so any help would be greatly appreciated. Also, although I have been here since 2012 I still feel there is much more learning to undergo!

Screen Shot 2017-09-18 at 11.28.43 PM.png

Sale Events with strike-through-pricing?

" Will I still be able to use Sale Events with strike-through-pricing? Yes, for sellers using strike-through-pricing (STP) there will be a Sale Event option which allows you to just create the sale event without applying further discounts." I just cr...

what does "vintage" book suggest to you?

I have some older, 1970s-era needlepoint books and am wondering if I could/should list them as "vintage". Does "vintage" conote an older book? I did a search and there are people using "vintage" for 1960s-70s needlepoint books so I would not be the o...

User avatar by Guide
  • 43 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! Received a warning for cancelling my item

I had an item listed for sale, and didn't have much interest after a couple weeks (1 offer, but it was too low). So I pulled the listing tonight, and immediately received a warning email from Ebay about selling outside of Ebay. I'm not selling outsid...

Resolved! Media mail

Media mail cannot have advertising per the post office regulations. I was told by my post office they were going to start cracking down on this. Do others not know of the regulation, because they are mailing magazines w/ads via media mail. I can't co...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors