Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 22 helpful

Board notifications # gets stuck?

I've noticed that once it reaches 101 it never updates further (unless I click it and clear it and then it starts over). Am I the only one this happens to?

Adding pictures to listings

I have a listing that has a bid and have been asked a question about a detail. I answered the question and included pictures. Is there a way to add them to the listing? I've seen listings that say "Added" and the date. It's not part of the listing, b...

Seller Hub For Dummies

I've tried, really. I've searched and read and wandered in the wilderness but I am still lost. How do I get my active listings to sort by date (ending soonest) as they have been shown to me for eons and which is how I. Want. Them. To. Sort. Currently...

How should I start, business acct or personal?

Hello and thank you to everyone. I have items to sale (100 same item), and will keep selling more. I don't have any sales yet should I do a business account or do it on my own acct?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Negative Feedback

I just received a negative from a buyer who had bought an item about a month ago. They just said "The item was damaged in delivery." They did not contact me before leaving the feedback. I guess this is not one that ebay would help me remove? Probably...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! "Mouse Over To Zoom" not working?

Hey all, Could someone do me a quick favor? You could always mouse over my pictures and then zoom to a much larger size of the photo. It doesn't seem to be happening on any of my new listings. Is it just an issue with my browser, cookies or something...

eBay has made it more difficult ....

to attain Top Rated status, and at the same time, cut the incentive in half to do so. This is not cool eBay - NOT cool. And now. with the recent postal increases, we are getting squeezed from all sides! Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Active content

is the froo cross sell widget offered on the ebay site, an ebay active content violation? I can put together static html blocks down the road, but in the mean time, is this widget i see available on ebay, actually a violation because most likely it c...

Attn: Clothes Sellers -- Are your Jackets/Coats Flying?

'Tis the fall season! ... My fall/winter coats just flew out of the door over the past week. I wonder if other clothes sellers are experiencing this awesome sales pattern? I am actually up 65% in sales from last month, however, still down 26% from la...

Can't pay for an item!

I am trying to pay for an item I won, and when I go to Pay Now I get an error message that says Your Saved PayPal Payment Method Can't Be Used. I tried both accounts, same message. Anyone else seeing this?

Irma, All Florida Sellers please check in

Florida Sellers please check in !! A call to all Florida sellers keeping my fingers crossed that we will not get a direct hit.... but it does not look good right now! Please be prepared and seek shelter or evacuate to stay safe!Put your store on vaca...

condition description

This may be Dumb Question of the Day but do you routinely fill in the condition description box? I don't. No real reason why except I put this information in the body of the listing. But is it important to have the info in the condition description b...

User avatar by Guide
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Wonderlister and Turbolister Ad Links Making Listings in Violation of eBay Policies

Does anyone know how to stop the ad link from posting in the description using Wonderlister? OH MY GOODNESS. eBay what are you doing now? I normally accept and go with the flow, but this time I am really upset. I noticed the past few days in MY EBAY ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors