Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! OT: The Cost of Ink Rant

Like many, I need ink to print out postage and invoices. I am absolutely appalled at the cost of ink cartridges for HP printers. I'm appalled at how the ink cartel just hikes prices and we the consumers are left with no recourse. Last year I was buyi...

User avatar by Guide
  • 62 replies
  • 2 helpful

My Ebay listing ended in Feb 2016 is still on-line (on internet) | System Glitch or ebay marketing

A listing I ended 18 months ago is a top Google search result and competes with my web site and my current ebay listings. Google still crawls this listing every 3 days or so. Other ebay sellers have actually copied my original content on their new li...

Final Value

I just opened a store and I have had a few sales but they are showing final value fees of 10% do I need to restart my auctions that where prior to me upgrading to get the lower fee?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Selling the first items

Hello Everyone,I'm an old Ebay user and a new Seller,I've been trying to sell stuff on here but I'm having trouble.I have listed very cheap prices for authentic times and I'm not looking to earn for a start,The prices are competitive and it's cheap c...

whats wrong that i do not sell??

I am a small craftsman. I make my jewelry of local gemstone what I have found from Lapplands forrest myself. All the stones are real stones. And they are very raw. But now that I have listed them in ebay, I have not even received more than 26 people ...

eBay's instructions for https are faulty!

eBay says, in part: When you've confirmed that your host domains support HTTPS, find all uses of "HTTP" in your listings and replace them with "HTTPS". WRONG WRONG WRONG! If you do that then any listing that already has https://whatever will then rea...

Buyer backed out

I listed a car via an 'ad format', so it was listed for a longer time. This cost around £13 to list and still had half its time to run. Someone pressed buy it, then two minutes later changed their mind and asked me to cancel.I cancelled as requested,...

ebay encourages Photo Pirating through ebay's new No Watermark policy.

Yo Photo Sellers, it not just the hassle of changing all of our photo listings to be compliant, Now we, photo sellers, have no way of protecting our product from theft. How can we sell a vintage, historic photo if we can not use a watermark?Dave

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Can I charge for original shipping on a buyers remorse return?

So I made a thread a few days ago about someone who was trying to pull some odd things with an item they bought, then after it was shipped via FedEx with signature confirmation, they submitted a return request while the item was still in transit to b...

No way to turn off automatic relist

How do I turn off automatic relisting? I have looked everywhere for a way to turn it off and haven't seen anything. There is no option under the "more actions" tab, and there is no option on the revision page.

Resolved! Evidence Cassini's Maintainers Need Fired

While doing some pricing research recently, I found myself baffled by the combination of lack of search results and "related" items. Check this out... To summarize, my search string was simply for TR Discriminator II, because that should have been sp...

Say-What-Search-Results.jpg
Most Marked as Helpful Authors