Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Tracking Number

Hi, I recently shipped on order to someone who purchased one of my products. However, I ordered the wrong shipping and had to buy a whole new shipping label. The problem is now how do i change the tracking number on said persons order because it stil...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Does eBay UK do "Authenticity Guarantee for Trading Cards"?

I sell single cards and low-value Graded cards on eBay, but I would like to sell more value items. I know eBay in the USA does offer the service, but I am wondering if eBay UK will consider it. I sell them at the moment on other Marketplaces that are...

Apparently I'm some kind of a scammer

I've been on the site since the 1990s. Apparently, if I sell something now, my money is put in escrow until the buyer receives it. Ebay gets to keep the money and their fees, then THEY decide when to release the funds. Never using this site again Wha...

American Stamps

Hii recently ran into a couple old unused stamps. I have no idea what they’re worth or whAt I should price them at. Where do I find this kind of info??

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sales Aren't as good as they once were

I feel that those that do youtube channels taking them from those that dont do it they have millions of subscribers and most are loyal to that seller and they tell their friends and so one and its advertising and they make money off it as well as sal...

Buy it now

Can you add buy it now to a active auction

Delete any listing

I have very few sales on one item so can I delete that item without risking my account

Resolved! Is the seller responsible for paying customs duties to the buyer

A buyer opened a case to return the product because he changed his mind and does not want to pay customs duties to receive the shipment.. I wrote in the description that all taxes are the buyer’s responsibility and also the shipping method is economi...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! buyer opened a case against me to return the product

Hello dear eBay buyer opened a case to return the product to me because he changed his mind and did not want to pay customs duties. At first I shipped the product to the buyer by registered mail. but the postal company in my country told me that they...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors