Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

"See full item description" Button

The "See full item description" button is one of the worst ideas eBay has ever implemented. I am a top rated seller and have been ever since the program was introduced. Part of what makes me a top rated seller is my big, beautiful pictures and my com...

Resolved! After Unpaid Item Case Opened I Received This Message From The Buyer

Good Morning,I opened an Unpaid Item Case on my item # 132352004842 Monday and had a message from the buyer in my inbox this morning. This type message is a first for me and I'm not sure what to do. Thank you in advance for any suggestions/help.

What size pics for moble?

What size photos (in pixels) are best for the new moble-centric listings? For years i've been naged to make my pics bigger. But now i'm being told the pics in my listing are too big for moble. But it didn't give me a recomendation for the correct siz...

0 Feedback Non-Paying Bidders

I've been trying to sell my CSCP books from a course I took last year and am running into a peculiar situation. I've sold it 3 times (had 4 offers) from unique 0 feedback buyers that never pay. Anyone had that happen before? I thought that I had set ...

Promoted Listings Impressions Issue

My impression volume has steadily decreased over the last several weeks, even with the introduction of 17 new campaigns. I have increased bids, and my products have decent click through rates and sell rates. Now, this weekend, impressions fell to zer...

Capture.JPG

OMG! Not a Good eBay Experience

I just signed out, erased all cookies and did a search on ebay. As a buyer I would RUN as fast as I can! As a seller I'm very disapointed to what I was seeing

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 22 replies
  • 0 helpful

Are You Tired of Spinning Your Wheels for Better Sales?

Are You Tired of Spinning Your Wheels for Better Sales? I know I am! I am flapping my wings, swimming up stream, tip toeing through land mines, and still managing to hit my head on eBay's glass ceiling in everyroom. I am exhausted and have little to ...

Resolved! Q&A not getting added to the listing?

Over in my selling account I had a question on one item that I thought would be of general interest - so when I answered it i made sure to check the box for adding it to the bottom of the description in the listing so that everyone else could see the...

Upgrading shipping, but costs less.

I put most of my listings where I don't do free shipping as Parcel Select. I find I get fewer people whining about shipping costs like they do when I use Priority Mail. I'd say 75% of the time PM ends up being 25-35 cents cheaper, so I always upgrade...

Resolved! International Returns

I sold something to an international buyer recently. The buyer wants to return the item because there was a mistake in the listing. This is somewhat different from a regular international shipment. The item was not sold through the eBay global shippi...

unpaid item case

Hello, could someone please assist me with the following problem? I sold an item. Day 2 buyer doesn't pay. I send an invoice as a reminder. Day 3, still hadn't heard back so I sent a payment remider. Day 4, still no contact I send a polite message. D...

Accidental Return Accepted

Hi I buyer bought an item and wants to return it, however the reasons a far too generic to just accept but I accidentally clicked Return Accepted... I understand that this can't be undone (which is pretty useless!). What should I do now? Sean

Product MPN Issue

Helloin the last couple weeks i have noticed a small problem(or not so small) all my listings with MPN laready included, when I am rivising them I am receiving an error that the MPN is not correct, even if it does and this listings are online for me ...

Buyer can't request a total on "sale" items?

This is getting beyond ridiculous. What other site makes it so hard for a buyer to buy multiple items? Because the items are on sale, the buyer is getting a message that a 'discount' has already been given, when obviously it's the shipping they want ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors