Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 20 helpful

Auction vs. Fixed Price

So far I've been sticking to fixed pricing. Where does using the auction method better than fixed pricing? Does one out weigh the other? Looking For Wisdom, debbie55-6

is this right?

So i just started listing in Ebay, mostly Video Games, i went to our local courier and they said in order to ship 1 game from Dubai to US, it would cost $50, how is this possible?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Am I missing something here?

Please see the attached screenshots. I have a cancellation case open. Ebay tells me to refund the buyer in order to close the case, yet in Paypal the payment is pending and nowhere do I see an option to refund it. I only have 2 days remaining, what c...

How To Get Buyers In Your Store?

So...Been Selling on Ebay for a Year but just opened a store a couple of Months ago and sales are just not that great, having good weeks here and there but days without one sale dont help pay for the store so my question is to the long time sellers i...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Speaking of slow sales ...

Ha! Made you look! Has anyone ever had success with a big Thanksgiving weekend/cyber Monday sale? I'm planning on shutting down for the month of December, or at the very least for the last 3 weeks of the year, and thought I'd try the whole kit and ka...

Why eBay does not have guide & rules , if buyer initiate return under false & irrelevant issues .

I wish to focus a issue with this community which is unanswerd to me as, Why this ?Subject - Return request by buyer.Issue - Inatiating a return under false resons to save from Return shipping charges.As eBay insure, a protected and safe market place...

Getting negative or neutral feedback removed. How does seller do it?

How does this seller get all of their negative and neutral feedback removed? It's almost like they have it cleared on a weekly basis. First picture is a screenshot of their feedback on 9/28 and the second is just now. Feedback revision request has on...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer doesn't want item anymore, what to do?

Sorry I am fairly new to selling on ebay. My auction recently ended and I sent an invoice to the highest bidder. A few hours later he messages me "I dont want to buy it" and now I'm unsure of what to do. The 2nd highest bidder bid the same amount, is...

To list "Limited Time" or "Good 'til Canceled" or "Auction?

Hi Community, Is there a strategy or thought-process one can use to determine duration/format for a Listing? I have observed that in "Good 'til Cancelled" listings, you eventually accumulate Watchers, and most items will eventually sell - but there i...

Ebay's new contact information policy is insane!

We noticed that your listings include contact information. We want to let you know that starting October 2017, you’ll no longer be allowed to share contact information on item descriptions, images, or eBay stores. To help you communicate with buyers,...

Shipping Labels: Can I Pay at Home and Print at Library?

Hi There, I'm hoping someone may have some feedback on the following situation: I don't have a printer at home. Do you think it would be worth my while to pay for the label at home, save the document to a flash drive and then walk to the library to p...

Negative Feedback Issue

Buyer bought many items from me (30), ONE day after receiving in the mail she made claims they were " not authetnic" when there was no feasible way of ever determining that in the matter of 24 hours. Claims she sent them off to be authenticated and r...

Attention Ebay software dept: Ebay software changes to conflicts itself.

Last month I noticed "MyEbay -> All list" had disappeared. It is so difficult to use now.The Ebay protection now limits to 45 days but the seller shipping is 60 days. So we cannot open resolution at all in this 60 days. To worsen the condition, the o...

• 2 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors