Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Fraudelent buyers, hacked buyer accounts

I have listed the same item four times and have had to cancel the item four times: 1. Buyer attempted to scam me via my paypal account, asking for my paypal email address.2., 3., 4. Established buyers' accounts were hacked and the sale item had to be...

ebay packing tape question

So I used my 25 buck offer and got some bubble mailers, took 3 days to find them.... thanks UPS....lol What is the quality of the tape they offer... I use "Duck" and it is high strength and super clear.Is the ebay tape worth using my freebies on... I...

USER is a scammer, what can I do.

User: "" purchase a $150 item from us, and then claimed it was smashed, and the box was empty. What can we do about this. It was signed for, and has no record of damage. Is there anything I can do about this. He left negative feedback about it. Who w...

MARKDOWN MISERY

So here's the problem.................I've never had success using auctions so I retreat to BUY IT NOW with MAKE AN OFFER. My dilemma comes when I set up a sale and buyers come in with an offer on top of the SALE!!! Is there any way to have the OFFER...

Learn to use EPN

I have been selling and buying here since 2003. I would like learn to use EPN in conjunction with EBay, would love to find a place where I could learn how to set up and run a affiliate site along with eBay. I need some ideas as to how to use EPN to g...

ebay FR / DE "item not as described" -> free way to get items?!

recently we have sold a product to a European customer. Item was genuine brand new car part (carpet), we have sold many of this already without any complaints. After a while buyer opened a case "not as described" and claimed, item does not match his ...

Just a warning....Paypal scam email

I just got this email that is supposedly is from paypal with this heading and my name on it.... Important ? We noticed unusual activity in your PayPal account (PP 735-xxx-xxx) And it has nothing but links to click to display the message, obvious scam...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 33 replies
  • 4 helpful

Posting Listing and Pics are Uploading Grainy (sp?)

Has anybody encountered a problem with pics uploaded looking grainy or looking like taken with low megapixel camera? When I view the pics on my computer (not in Ebay) they look fine. Why would they look different on Ebay? any suggestions? TIA

Android phone picture

When listing an item and I get to the picture part, I take the picture, but the picture does not go to the little square, it just goes to my gallery. Now when I borrow my Moms iphone there is no problem. However I can't keep using her phone. what is ...

Resolved! How do we list items now without UPC code?

I have a Calvin Klein clothing item I am trying to list, the first 2 numbers of the UPC code are missing. There was a sticker on it and I had to pull it off, damaging the UPC code. I tried to list "does not apply", and got a message saying "CK artica...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors