Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 20 helpful

Promotion Advice Please

I admit I'm stupid with technology.But you shouldn't have to be a tech wizard to get ebay to take more of your money.Okay so I wanted to do a promotion, kicking an extra 5% to eBay.I go to MarketingI go to PromotionsI get to Creat a New CampaignI hit...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Could anyone tell me where the Q&A section in listings went?

A potential customer asked a question about an item for sale.I replied and checked the box to send the reply to the listing and to my own email. Received a follow up question, the check box for adding to listing info was not there. Ok? Now, when I ch...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer with item and full price of purchase

Hi all, I am trying to resolve a terrible situation but it doesn't seem to move much further and I'm looking for advice! I recently sold a computer, received the payment of £500 and the buyer got their item. Later, they raised a dispute and we agreed...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fast and Free Question

I sell things I don't want anymore... small time seller and I have been wondering about a question about fast and free. I haven't listed anything for fast and free because if the buyer wants to send it back I want them to pay to send it back. If I ch...

Accepted best offers no response from buyers

I've received 3 offers on items over the last 5 days. I accepted all of them but have not received payment or a response from any of the buyers. Is anyone else having this problem? Is there something going on with eBay?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

all my listing are gone

I clicked on my door and when it takes me to my store there is nothing there. I called in and they told me it was happening to everyone and it would be 24 hours before it was fixed. Is anyone else having this problem?

Bulk relist of unsolds not clearing unsold items...

Pardon me if everyone else was already aware of this, I assume it is the latest glitch du'jour, I don't *think* the problem is on my end. Just want anyone else to be aware and not get bit... I went to do some relists today using the (grrrr...) seller...

149 DOLL LOT

Yes the title says it all. 149 separate listings (1 through 149) so far. Same generic picture and all the desciption says is lot At 25 per page - that was 6 pages I had to get through If this one had to pay for her listings ...........

ebay is soooooooo slow

Why is it that I can load the picture on a free Service like craigslist so quickly yeah it sometimes takes so long to load the picture on eBay that I have time to come over here and complain about how slow eBay is while the picture is loading? How co...

Small/Partime Sellers of Vintage Antique Collectibles need to test search results with filters

I just tested some of my items and find something that is not what I would have expected or hoped for. When entering a search with a Free Shipping filter on a item that there may only be a few of on Ebay. Unless one of those items has Free Shipping, ...

Buyer requests refund hours after I ship. Returns Item to sender. What can I do?

About 10 hours after I sold an item and a few hours after I had shipped it that same day, a buyer sent me a message through ebay saying "I changed my mind and do not want this. Please refund me and keep it".I replied that the item had already been sh...

Bug with Manage Store Categories screen

As a seller, when on the the Manage Store Categories screen, clicking the number link under the # of Listings header should show those related listings. For example, if I click on the "3" link for the 3 listings I have for category "Electronics", it ...

Ebay needs to offer new sellers a better safe guard

@Anonymous Every day I come to the forums and see the same thing. Another new seller was enticed to come try selling on ebay! It's so exciting and easy! All you have to do is take a few photos, write up a nice description, and wait for the cash to co...

Shipping options for International seller

Hi , I'm currently located out of US , i need to sell an item "Shipping fees should varies depend on buyer location" .This is my first time , so i need to know how is process , does eBay automatically create AWB for me , or i should contact a shippin...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors