Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 21 helpful

Selling Restriction

So basically, I received a message from ebay saying I can no longer sell on ebay. It says I am below US standards. I checked the reason why and it is because I cancelled too many transactions, upon requests from the buyers (which isn't my fault). How...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Cancel a Sale or Report

I sold an item and the buyer hasen't paid. I sent an invoice after a week or so, and I've sent an email. I haven't heard back. Should I try to resolve through eBay or just cancel the sale? The sale was only $1.99. It seems overkill to get eBay involv...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Responded to INR case with active tracking - can buyer still escalate?

I posted about this before, where USPS marked a package "delivered" to my own zip code. Posters on here suggested that the carrier was trying to do an acceptance scan and did it incorrectly - they were exactly right. I waited until the last minute to...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Please someone help. I had a buyer email through my personal email about a potential Refund.

So, Friday night by accident I find a personal email from a buyer. I had contacted her twice through messaging and then again, on the packing slip I spell out step by step how to contact me on eBay. I get the curt email. "the purse is too small. is i...

eBay providing 2 different versions of shipping address, changing city

I just started using a third-party shipping provider and noticed this problem, the address eBay gives in eBay shipping labels does not match the address it gives you to ship to in eBay's app, paypal, or via its API to third-party shipping providers (...

How Do I Know If I have Been Paid

HelloI am brand new to selling on EBay, and just sold a cell phone today. However, I cannot see any payment pending in my PP account, and I am not actually sure I got paid (even though the buyer marked payment sent). The buyer told me that once I shi...

• 39 replies
  • 0 helpful

Unannounced change in auction format?

Go to one of your favorite item categories click on auctions and in the sort box you'll notice no more sorting by number of bids thats a real bid killer feature there...

Having problems loading pictures

Anyone else having trouble loading pictures? For 2 days picture loader has been glitching, locking up on the last picture. Having to delete and reload 1 by 1. Now, I can't get it to work at all.

all of my photobucket pictures in the body of my listings dont show up

i just noticed today that none of the pics in my listing some up to 10 pics are showing all you see is html code all were done on photobucket does this new http change mean im losing every picture in the body of my listings? there is no way to put ne...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

The HTTP Content Tool i-ways tool DOES NOT WORK!!! I Have tried it several times!!!

The email I recieved gives you a link to check if your listings have HTTP content since Google will start making your listings unsecure if they do. But the tool that ebay has provided hasn't worked yet. It keeps telling me it has technical difficulti...

Does printing a shipping label the night before actual ship date cause any problems?

My specified handling time is 1 business day. I recently printed some Ebay shipping labels the night before the actual ship date (date on the label is for tomorrow - the actual ship date). I noticed in My Ebay that these items show a ship date for th...

• 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

Not being able to sell any item

I am very new to eBay and I listed two items, clearly describing them in the title, and I have not gotten any response so far. I listed them yesterday and today at a fixed cost with the option for best offer. Is it normal not to get ANY bids or offer...

Is your mobile site speed costing you visitors?

We use Google adwords. They wanted to check out site's speed. (Our ebay store).This was the result which I think they claim doesn't pass guidelines.I'm not sure what it all means but here it is: 4sLoading time on 3G: Good10%Est. Visitor loss(Due to l...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Question to community sellers: Is there a scam here, or should I comply?

I just recieved this from a buyer who bought a camera from me a couple of weeks ago: Hi,I bought the Nikon D3300 from you and my package was actually stolen from the post office. I am trying to get a refund from them but in order for me to do that I ...

• 21 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors