Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Ebay Email May 30 will remove duplicate listings....I have none Ebay says I have 60.....

I received an email from Ebay today says on May 30 they will remove duplicate listings. I do not have any. Ebay says I have 60. I think they are confusing the word Duplicate with Available Quantity. When I have bulk relist in the past and a duplicate...

policy and/or security violations email

I keep getting emails from eBay every month about "policy and security violations". However when I click the link for it to show me what violations, it shows JAVASCRIPT under the "with active content" table. However I do not know how to remove this?....

Late Shipment Rate

I just checked my seller dashboard and to my surpise it shows I have a late shipment rate of 3/70. I'm confused by this becaues I always ship before that date that Ebay tells me that I have to ship. On a few occasions, I got something out in the mail...

HTTP not allowed

As a seller, I like to put a links to YouTube to show my high dollar amount items such as forklift, electric pallet jacks etc WORK GOOD. People love to see these items IN ACTION, operational. Now that HTTP is not allowed, how and where can I demonstr...

Resolved! Blocking a buyer

How long do you have to wait after someone buys something to block them? They haven't even left FB yet. I believe they are allowed communication a certain amount of time after transaction in case they need to return. How long before I can block them ...

Resolved! Compliance Active Content removal / Setting CSS

Thanks to all of you that are very helpful to many of us.I have to start saying that I am a dummy and I am facing very low sales lately and I believe is due to all the changes that pretty soon will affect -for good or bad- to all of us.I found that a...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 24 replies
  • 1 helpful

PLEASE HELP- eBay Changed their iPad Selling Template and it’s NOT RIGHT!

I’m a TRS whomhas used an iPad for 3 years to list my items. Today the whole interface or template for listing an item is completely different, what the hell happened? It’s cumbersome. Lengthy, and I have to keep un-swiping buttons that default to Ac...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Late shipment Ding

It's not that big of a deal for me, but just wanted some definitive confirmation that we as sellers are dinged fro shipments that are delievered late, regardless of tracking uploads and USPS scans. Whe trying to research this topic, every thread i've...

Image3.jpg

pending echeck that was denied

I have a pending echeck that was denied from a buyer. Now Paypal says they will put it through again, but I have to wait 2-3 days again. I have opened an non paying alert thru ebay before she sent the echeck because it had been over a week since the ...

Buyers revising invoices

Earlier this morning, I sold two CDs to a buyer in Australia, who requested a combined invoice. The invoice was sent reflecting $21 in shipping for both CDs, but the PayPal payment I received was only for one CD, and only for the cost of the CD with ...

posting more than one photo at a time to listing

Have been selling on ebay for a long time. I used to be able to click on all 12 photos and they would upload together. Now on my desktop I have to click each one individually. I have researched and can't find the answer to how to upload all at one ti...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors