Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

eBay giving seller's phone number to anyone who asks for it

We know eBay is a piece of trash company but also, unfortunately, a necessary evil for sellers. Nevermind that they put out a new listing tool that doesn't allow a seller to change variation quantities or prices on a mobile browser. I just got a call...

Searching for our listings

I am also having issues finding our listings. I searched in the category that I listed most of our items and by page 77 had still not found one listing. If I typed in our exact item title it appeared but not by searching in the specific category that...

Help

I posted an iPhone 6plus for sale, in the description I advised the buyer that the phone is stuck on a continuous apple loop when turning on and it turns on and off by itself, very seldom does it load to the main home screen,it just continuous to tur...

Mind boggling or insanity or both?

Forced BINForced Best Offer (glitch)Shopping Cart (glitch)Guaranteed ShippingSearch Groups (see UPC Codes)New Search ManipulationUPC CodesPromoted Listings (Impressions glitch going on two months)New Markdown ManagerNew Selling PageNew buyer landing ...

Resolved! a Customer askes about our location for Local pickup listing

I have a listing which is local pickup onlyA customer sent a message to us about where our location is.How can i respond ? the reason why i ask about this issue, is that i just sent a message about our location to a customer without reading a ebay po...

Resolved! How to handle (respond to) undeserved neutral feedback?

Sold a jigsaw puzzle, brand new, factory-sealed. Looked at feedback today and saw I received a Neutral because customer is unhappy the puzzle was missing a piece. I feel this is unfair because it is a manufacturer defect and I had no knowledge of the...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 22 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cdn listings drop ship to the US randomly on ebay.ca

i been listing on ebay.ca since 2012 & a back in August I had to adjust the shipping rates from Cda to the US and noticed that some of my 900+ listings drop theship to the US which 95% of my buyers are from the US. Ebay has opened 2 tickets now and s...

Dead Beat Bidders

When will Ebay start suspending the privliges of non paying bidders? They make sure to out bid everyone and then disapear. On Proxibid if you bid and do not follow up you are baned for life. We need the same thing here.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 17 replies
  • 5 helpful

Buyer opened two "item not received" cases for one order containing two items - one case for each it

Buyer opened two "item not received" cases for one order containing two items - one case for each item.I think it's a glitch. When I refunded money by the first case the second case was put on hold and when I tried to refund it eather I was constantl...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bidder messaged and asked for combined shipping/reduced price on separate listings

I just recieved a message from a bidder that's interested in two separate listings. This person asked if I would combine shipping and even accept a reduced amount if they bought both items. Is this allowed and if so, how would I go about doing this? ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Insanely high price on book

Why would a book be listed for over $500? eBay has one listing for the book. Amazon has about 6 listings with several over $500 and one over $700. Amazon has a few for $15. I'm confused as some of the listings are Buy Now. The book is about 14 years ...

• 32 replies
  • 0 helpful

stock photo / used item / case in point

Posted before about this. The item acutally sold though. 311993699008 No hole pictured in the stock photo, pictured elsewhere. How can this be OK??

???? Questions about my listings not showing up in search results....And pricing my items.

I have a ton of things to get listed on Ebay, but I'm starting slow...as are views and sales. So, here are just a couple things I'm trying to figure out. This is an example of what seems to be happening on a lot of my listings. I have a pair of Ecco ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Yep. Ebay's changes are really paying off. LOL

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4128202-fooled-ebays-low-pe eBay will face significant challenges in growing eBay Marketplace earnings long-term because its current business practices are unsustainable.Gross Merchandise Volume (GMV) has been flat si...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors