Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

left feedback but it does not show

bought an item, left seller positve feedback but did leave ONE star for slow shipping...seller waited way too long to ship and gave me a terribly lame excuse for taking so long. When I asked about what was going on with the holdup on shipping was tol...

Buyer not complying with UPS Claim Requests, Refund issued per eBay policy

I have read on this forum over and over again from Trinton words that if Sellers should issue refunds in the event of a UPS damage claim, and the buyer is expected to comply with the UPS claim even after they have received the refund from the seller....

Markdown Manager Not Working

As the title implies, I cannot get the ebay markdown manager to even load. I try clicking the new markdown header on the seller hub and the page won't load. I try clicking on promotions and the page won't load. What is going on here? I have had this ...

Buyer Paid. Hasn't picked up item and isn't responding.

Hi, I have a bizarre situation.I listed a travel trailer, and buyer bought it w/ Buy it Now and paid via Paypal. Turns out he isn't in the US as his profile shows, and he had to arrange a third party contractor to pick it up. The contractor came, but...

Can I Archive My Inventory?

While I'm doing very well on other sites, I'm reaching a point where eBay simply isn't profitable and am looking at closing down shop. However, I'd like to leave the door open to returning, especially if eBay were ever to change its fee structure. Th...

Buyer damaged item opening package

I shipped an item flat rate and the buyer is claiming that they damaged the item opening the package. They requested a partial return and after I asked for pictures, which I haven’t received, said they would take a full refund for a return. It seems ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Unable to see SKU or Custom label

I have tried customizing my columns, but the sku or custom label does not appear. I am trying to set up my items with SKU numbers.

Resolved! Photographing Jewelry Question

Trying to get my lighting setup right. Seems no matter what I try, gold tone jewelry always looks silver tone when I use a dark background. I love the way the dark background makes the piece really stand out. Is there any way I can keep this "wash ou...

Wrong Feedback Numbers Displayed on "Items For Sale From" Pages

Wandered over here https://www.ebay.com/sch/berserkerplanet/m.html to take a quick look to see if BO had been slapped on my listings and noticed that the feedback numbers are whacked. Should be 1607, but starts at 1602 and works its way up to 1607 on...

ebay_wacky_feedback_count_my_items_page.gif

Looking for professional seller opinions - Sure I'm a moron.

Being relatively skilled in another profession, I'm well-aware of the Dunning-Kruger Effect.So on that note: I'm dipping my toes into serious ebay selling and I have a business plan that I think seems good - but as a newbie, I'm sure I'm missing unse...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer account no longer exist

Hi, today i received a message from ebay that my item was won by higher bider, right after got another ebay message "suspicious account" telling me that buyer account no longer exist, buyer them contcted me through my personal phone asking me for my ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Instant Payment

I am giving smoking deals for offers, I have waited 2 days so far to get paid on one item and now another buyer is dragging his feet. To me this is just rude and ignorant. Very frustated... but I did think if an offer is accepted the buyer was to pay...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors