Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 22 helpful

Ebay Customer Service Said they couldn't talk to a person, was a Business Account. THEN HUNG UP!

Ebay, FIRE THESE PEOPLE. There needs to be quality control. Called with a problem, Ebay customer Service (person had American Southern accent) asked for the seller name on the account. This woman claimed she could not talk to a person because the acc...

Top Rated Seller Designation

I'm curious about being designated a Top Rated Seller. What advantages does this tag provide for sellers? And for buyers?

Resolved! Wie wechsle ich meine Paypal Adresse?

Moin Leute Ich habe mit meinem derzeitigen Payapal Account Schwierigkeiten und musste mir laut Support einen neuen Account zulegen. Wie ändere ich jetzt meine Paypal Adresse als Verkäufer? Ich will verhindern, dass das Geld von meinen derzeitigen Auk...

eBay stole my money.

Long story short; I listed an item for sale, received an offer and accepted it. The same day I accepted the offer I realized it was a scam, so I reported it to eBay. They removed the item from my account and told me not to worry about it. Fast forwar...

Top rated designation

I lost my Top Rated Seller rating for two months. Entirely my fault. Re-instated 11/20/17. While information shows up on each individual listing, the designation does not show up when searching. I have contacted eBay numerous times and have been told...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Scam? Overpaying for flashlight

Alright, I am really new to online selling and I think someone is trying to scam me. I am currently selling a Supreme Flashlight with an auction price of $50 and a buy now price of $65. I have gotten two messages from a user who created his account o...

Massive FVF difference on two similar clothing items, what gives?

Both items are clothing, one is women's North face used jacket XL, the other is Men's Nike Medium Jacket used. The total price for the NF Jacket was higher than the Nike jacket yet the Nike fees are $9.59 and the NF fees are only $2.29. What gives???...

Screen Shot 2017-12-01 at 7.25.33 AM.png

Resolved! Buyer wants invoice before paying

A buyer I have dealt with before wrote me yesterday and gave me several item numbers. She wanted me to send her an invoice with Combo shipping on the items before paying. She said she could not find her "Request Invoice or the Cart" on several of her...

My 4 Biggest Ebay problems

After selling for 20 years as TRS with 2 Stores I have concluded that 4 problems by Ebay cause me the biggest problems and that have resulted in small sellers leaving to sell elsewhere. There are numerous others that I live with on a daily basis that...

Buyer demands 3 products in one combined listing - how to deal with this?

So i have this buyer who read one of my listings in which I am selling 3 different sizes of the same product as meaning that he gets 3 items for the price of one. The listing title was "Ralph Lauren The Big Pony Collection 1 oz 2 oz 3 oz" and the var...

Buyer Said Item Received, Now 15 Days Later Says Item Not Received

I sold a Happy Holidays Barbie on November 9 and sent it Priority Mail the same day. It was only going from Kansas City to St. Louis. On November 13, tracking said it was “Out for Delivery”. I received an eBay message that night from the buyer saying...

Promotional offer stopped working

Hello,A customer just notified me that my promotion offer is not working. This has been an active promotion that has been on-going since Sept, so it has been working (and I can see other customers made purchases from the same listing and the discount...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors