Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 21 helpful

Resolved! What is the ebays policy for items that get stuck with the customs service of the buyers country.

Recently one of my item (2x bottles of Herbal Balm) sent to Germany got stuck with the German Customs Service. Tracking infomation shows as at 31-10-2017 " Held by customs". The buyer opened an item not recieved case on ebay.de (my item is listed on ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Using "does not apply" to avoid Reviews showing on items

Comparing some of my listings with others for the same manufacturer brand I found that those listings without reviews added were listings where the seller used "does not apply" instead of the UPC from the product. My listings contain the UPC from the...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 26 replies
  • 3 helpful

Help: Buyer Won't Pay, Cannot Open Unpaid Item Case

I am out of options with this issue, so I'm hoping someone here can help me. Here is the rundown: 1: Listed an item and it sold within a few hours, but buyer didn't pay right away.2: Buyer requested my seller details from ebay, thereby getting my cel...

Would this be allowed in my listing descriptions?

If I put a section with pictures and information regarding how to tell the difference between authentics and fakes? And, if I put in stuff like that to my description, can the pictures have text on them? I feel like side by side comparison pictures o...

Refund/Return headache...

So I printed the postage for a laptop that was sold yesterday, but about six hours after I printed it, the buyer canceled the order, requested to return the laptop, and then "closed" the return. I am trying to refund this but don't know how. He said ...

Oh the lengths people will request.....

I had a fairly expensive jacket for sale that a particular buyer was interested in purchasing. She did purchase the item and quickly messaged me that She she was allerging to certain detergents, odors, etc but didnt specify. I had a list of detailed ...

Defect rate and top rated status

Hi everyone. Recently a buyer sent a request for a return because the hand sanitizer was more watery than they expected and they didn't think it was worth the price. I didn't want to get negative feedback so I just accepted the return. A few days lat...

I Am Doing The Happy Dance Right Now!

I am doing the Happy Dance right now. You know How crazy I've been with the problems with Pay Pal and eBay. Well, I found the mistake and I found ALL the Money that Pay Pal said I did not pay it when I did. I found every transaction. Marked as paid a...

Markdown Manager

How can I get the Sale I am running in Markdown Manager to show up on my listings in Ebay.ca as well as Ebay.com. Right now only show up on ebay.com.

Subscriber emails Nov. 2017

Hello. Quick question. Does anyone have followers or attempt to obtain followers through eBays email subscription list anymore? I noticed that we have few followers and no matter how rare I make the emails only a few people open them and we get no sa...

Did not receive Hurricane Irma credit

eBay said that those of us in Florida were going to get this due to Hurricane Irma.I wrote to the address provided in the announcement to be sure I was in the affected area and they assured me I was and that my fees would be waived/credited. Here's w...

Cyber Monday

Did you get extra sales? I had the same piddling amount on ebay and fairly good but nothing stellar on Amazon. I'm in the used book business though, not electronics or toys.

User avatar by Guide
  • 13 replies
  • 2 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors