Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Terapeak has been hurting eBay sellers for over a year and eBay continues to ignores it.

For over a year now, eBay's partner Terapeak, has been using sellers photos and listing information to create fake listing pages to get affiliate fees from eBay. I've walked several reps from eBay's trust and safety dept through the process, and even...

Resolved! Who exactly has access to promotion manager?

Feel like this may be a dumb question but can't for the life of me find a straight answer (eBay has tons of marketing for promtoin manager but nothing indicating which sellers have access to it). Attempting to load promotions manager give sme an erro...

What are your selling plans for 2018?

Just wondering and asking for an informal poll. Please answer honestly and don't answer what you wish you would do. What do you plan on your level of selling to be for next year? Will it be the same, more or less on eBay and other places you may sell...

DECEMBER SALES

How's everyone SALES going this Holiday season? I am down 30% less than last year. On average I sell 10-15 items a day. A low day is usually around 7, and high can be around 22 items. Yesterday, 4 items, and today only 1 so far. Seems like a horrible...

Buyer sent payment to an email I don't have a paypal account with or linked to ebay?!

Has anyone had this happen before? Someone purchased an item from me then I received an email from paypal stating that I had to "claim" the money. Funny thing is that I do not even have a paypal account for the email the seller "sent" the money to, n...

International Returns

I offer 30 day returns on all my items and all my items are eligible for gsp as well as additional international shipping. Is there any way to allow USA returns only and not international returns? And if so would that still allow my listings to be to...

What wording do you use to Buyer for eBay Guaranteed Delivery?

Today I had my first email complaining. "My order had a guaranteed delivery date of yesterday, Tuesday December 12. It still has not arrived, and is still in transit. I ordered these gloves because of the guaranteed delivery date and I am disappointe...

Leaving negative feedback without paying

Hi! How is this possible that buyer can leave feedback without ever paying for the item? Are they manipulating something with the address bar? I have seen many cases and I had also a problem with that. There was a seller who used fake accounts (all a...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay should stop bait and switch

Ebay is condoning illegal "bait and switch" selling tactics by encouraging multiple item listings that customers are unable to avoid. It is now impossible to find the cheapest item from a search, as i certainly would never waste my valuable time clic...

Ebay app no longer showing listing fee

I noticed with the newest version of the ebay app it no longer shows the listing fee when you are about to submit your listing. It was easy to tell when I was out of free listings because it would then show 0.30 cents. So is there a way to see this t...

What to do when buyer opens item not received when item is delayed in transit?

First buyer bought on December 4 and on December 4 by ebay messaging ask to not ship until December 7th, which I did, item is now still in transit but also delayed in transit which states in the tracking details. I responded to the case providing the...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors