Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! Questions and answers

I recently listed a used Ipad. A day or so after listing some questions and answers showed up on my listing referencing an ipad that wasn't mine, asking about damaged connectors. The dates of the questions were prior to the date I started my listing....

Resolved! Being charged with insertion fee even though I have 1000 listings available

I currently have the premium store where I can list 1000 listings and I have not used any of it, and now when I try to list a single item I get an insertion fee of 10 cents. I am no where close near my selling limits this is such a weird problem, It ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay canceled purchase from "suspicious buyer" who is now NARU

Holiday sales this year have been a nightmare. I made a sale last night for a low-cost item (under $10) and got a message from eBay this morning saying that had canceled this purchase because my buyer was "suspicious" and not registered on eBay. I ha...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

size charts

How do I go about adding a size chart to my shirt listings? I don't have the chart yet, so I need to know where to get one that I would be able t edit. Thanks

User avatar by Scout
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

SO many changes...WHAT all is going on here?!?! :(

I was a top rated power seller, but had to step back for awhile due to my husbands health, in fact I did put my store on "vacation mode"in order to tend to my husbands healthcare. I'm not here posting either for some pity party...but I have come back...

• 25 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Dispute found in buyer's favor?!?!? EBay helping to scam sellers!

A buyer made claims that an item I sold was defective. When I asked for proof, he refused, and kept changing his story until eventually he claimed they were counterfeit. I escalated it, and sent what I thought was enough proof. He still never sent an...

Ship low cost item without tracking

Hi, I have some low cost items that I just need to wrap in bubble wrap, put inside a folded poly bag and ship. The poly bag with item will be very light, less than 2 oz definitely. The item is so cheap that makes paying the item tracking cost unneces...

• 21 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay Has ZERO Respect for Sellers

After wasting far too much of my time calling in to eBay to resolve faulty decisions made by eBay over the last couple of weeks, I've come to realize that sellers are truly seen as 'less important' by eBay. That's a sad concept to embrace, given that...

EXTRA EXTRA Read all about it, Become a Seller on Ebay & Get shafted there's no doubt about it"

Ebay seem to have there values wrong when it comes to how they take care of there PAYING customers. Take away the sellers on the site and what would ebay be? Ebay need to start looking after the people who are paying the fees to them, which ultimatel...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 30 replies
  • 5 helpful

Update on buyer who leaves mostly negatives - please advise?

First off, thanks to everyone for their replies to my previous post. It was regarding a problematic buyer who leaves mostly negative feedback for buyers, who I sold a vintage luxury garment to. I was just re-reviewing their feedback page while lookin...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 50 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is it difficult to sell from New Zealand?

I want to sell on ebay.com.au but I can't find any information to indicate that this is possible. I want to sell to Aussie buyers and ship from NZ. Any thoughts?

Resolved! Ebay price guarantee selling iPhone 6s denied -- seems incorrect

I had received the price guarantee email (for $311.12) when I listed a 128GB Rose Gold iPhone 6s. I sold two phones, mine and my wife's. Both had guarantees. My 64 gB model guarantee was honored, and I was sent the coupon. When I did not receive anyt...

roseGoldBack.jpg

account restricted again, innocent again, here is the proof

brian.t@ebay sorry I tagged you directly but I do not know any other admins on here and you were involved last time so you are familiar with me being railroaded by ebay when I am innocent, and watched me prove my innocence last time...so here goes. e...

Problems with best offer settings

I have an item with a hypothetical BIN price of 53.00. My best offer settings are configured to deny any offer below 50 and accept any offer above $50.01, however every offer regardless of amount is making it through. Case in point I just received an...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors