Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Does eBay ever allow the inclusion of artwork and/or text in listing photos?

The official eBay policy expressly forbids the inclusion of artwork, text, and watermarks in listing photos, yet I see several sellers doing this repeatedly. This practice appears to be especially common among high-volume sellers. Do they have specia...

shipping glitch

I recently sold a item and immediately printed a shipping label through ebay, shipped item the next day. Buyer filed a dispute saying she never received yet the tracking number showed received. I called ebay and was told it was under investigation. T...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer gave me unreasonable negative feedback, claims item is not as described.

A buyer gave me negative feedback for an Xbox One S I sold. No prior communication before the feedback was left. I just saw it there this afternoon. The buyer claims that it was a "regular" Xbox One. I sent the exact item pictured in the listing, bra...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 48 replies
  • 0 helpful

special listing fees

This makes no sense. You have to pay extra to list your item for only 1-3 days, because your item will sell for less. But then you have to pay extra for a second category, which will make your item sell for more. So you need to pay extra to sell for ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Cannot use a free listing even though I have 48 left

Hello,I am just getting started with selling things here on eBay, and have been taking advantage of my free listings for the month. However, I've listed two items successfully and am now trying to list a third. When I try to list it, I get a warning ...

Resolved! Buyer is threatening to cancel because I haven't shipped-payment still "Processing"

I sold an item a few days ago, he wants it shipped right away. On Paypal, the payment has been initiated, but it specifically says 'This payment is still pending. In case you are shipping an item please wait until the payment is completed.' The buyer...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

I'd Like To Know Why Buyers Are Not Held Accountable

I have not been on eBay for many years. These are a few of my recent experiences - scammers/buyers are very prevalent and I have had items bid on, and not paid for. eBay makes it VERY difficult for sellers to get their funds back and relist the items...

Buyer opened a case with Paypal after Ebay sided with me and closed case in my favor!

I sold a picture on Ebay. The buyer now wants a return. I specifically stated to buyer by text/email- prior to him buying that my picture was not appraised, not sure if it was an original, print, poster, etc. To be sold "as is" He purchased it anyway...

Resolved! NEED URGENT HELP !

so I haven't received a respons for the past 2 messages I created but that's a whole another story, this time I have another question which I HOPE someone will explain to me. So I paid my Final Value Fees yesterday ($7.04) and today I wake up, I HAVE...

Buyer lost INR case but negative feedback remains

A buyer filed an Item not received case after already giving me a negative about it. Tracking shows delivered, so I ended up winning that case. But the negative feedback remained. Doesn't it remove itself automatically when I won the case? I called e...

Canadian buyer has items shipped to US address and now wants to return

I sold two pairs of boots to a customer in what I thought was North Dakota. I sent and shipped the items to the customer and never hear a peep until Christmas. I screwed up and sent the customer a wrong pair of boots along with the correct pair. I ow...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 51 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Item sold but no Payment yet!!!??? Help new seller

So one of my item was just sold now but I check my item it says that my item was sold but I still haven't receive the payment yet. I was thinking of contacting the buyer to see what payment method he or she used to pay for the item because I accept p...

eBay item number: 322937910876

We sold the correct part and with the description clearly established. The item witheBay item number: 322937910876 was sold "NO HINGES NO ANTENNA" as be described and the buyer is requesting the hinges. This negative feedback it's not fair.

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

List/Relist Question

Trying to figure out how relisting effects my monthly limits. I had over a thousand left in my monthly limit, listed about two hundred and now I have less than I thought I would left. Confused.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors