Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 21 helpful

Brand new buyer wants local pickup

Got an email from a buyer who wants to do a local pickup for a $40 baseball bobblehead in order to save $10 s/h. Looking at his profile he has no buying/selling history and opened his account yesterday. His city is listed as a city close to mine. Wha...

Do you ever believe members who try to get a better price by bringing up a medical condition?

Most long term sellers have heard just about everything under the sun. Over the years I have had several people ask for a better price and give the reasoning why they can't pay full price as dealing with a medical condition. My last one was in the fa...

How to optain report of total sales tax collected for 2017 sales

I am not very good at obtaining past sales from eBay from their download section. Very complicated but I tried and I must be missing something. What I need to do is obtain the total sales tax that our customers paid for 2017. I would like to do it by...

Resolved! Buyer does not speak English-From Peru-GSP to ship item

A buyer who won an auction of ours is from Peru.We set the item for International Shipping which is using the GSP. We have only had a couple of shipments going thru GSP. All in the past have been paid for by the buyer without any problems or question...

Some of my listings show up as "adult only"

I just checked my page and see some of my listings have changed to "adult only" listings that requires verification in order to click into the listing. These listings are just t shirt listings without anything adult oriented. Some are even blank t sh...

"Item Specifics" used to present buyers with other sellers items.

There was a thread yesterday discussing eBay sending messages to sellers to, for instance, lower their price to 99 cents with free shipping. https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/I-m-a-special-kind-of-idiot-according-to-Ebay-s-relisting/m-p/27956646#...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Return from Russia

Had a case opened today for a scarf I sold. She sent me a request to pay 40.00 shipping from Russia. I do not ship outside the USA so I am assuming it was shipped to a USA reshipper. She said if I do not pay she will escalate case with Ebay. How shou...

Resolved! Promo listings vs regular listings

I got a promo this morn for 50 free listings. In the past my new listings came off the promo first, but I just listed some, and they deducted off my regular monthly ones. And yes I activated the promo. I didn't want to use up my monthly free ones fir...

BOLD listing (auto-enable)

Did you know that if you are charged for a Bold upgrade in your listing(that you did not want)Ebay wants you to pay that fee? Did you notice?The Bold does not appear in the title of your item when you are relisting.The Bold does not appear on the eba...

Resolved! Item Sold Tracking Number Shows That Buyer Refused it and Buyer Wants Refund

Hello, I sold an item recently and the tracking shows that the buyer refused the item. They are now requesting a refund but I don't want to refund shipping since they made me pay for it and they didn't even receive it (they refused it). The case does...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Didn't offer combined shipping, but eBay

OK, so this is new to me. I sold 2 items to the same buyer. I didn't mention in the description that I can combine shipping (actually wish that I did).I was resigned to making 2 separate shipments (don't want to bother the buyer with having to repay)...

can not print shipping label, problem getting PayPal payment authorization

"We're having trouble printing your label. We had problem getting PayPal payment authorization. Please log into PayPal and update the funding source." Same issue for years. Wasted 4 hours and 3 days of my life with both eBay and PayPal tech support. ...

Resolved! Other eBay Seller Copies My Listing Almost Word For Word!?

Hi, I made an eBay listing a few weeks aog and it has been up for a while with some decent sales/views. I often check my list ranking once in a while and upon checking yesterday I realized another seller copied my listing LITERALLY word for word, tit...

Limitation

Hi there i have been selling amazon fire tv stick with kodi i have had a problem with paypal and they have permantly limited me has anyone else had this problem let me know thank you

Most Marked as Helpful Authors