Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! Does this seem legit?

Buyer is asking me to ship to a different address than what they put in the ship to address.

Received Neutral Feedback.... have a question

Hi everyone... Here's our situation We sold a LLadro on Dec 18. The buyer was extremely worried about shipping as it didn't have the original box. My husband packages extremley well (you can tell via our feedback). They buyer replied to messages and ...

Learned a Lesson Today - If you have a New Sealed Electronic - Better Test It Prior to Selling

Hello All! A little birdy told me - that if you have any brand new sealed electronics for sale - you better open it and test it prior to selling - and State what the results are in the listing - the birdy had a paypal dispute opened by a "Young Buyer...

Potential Buyer says listing states contact shipper for quote

A potential buyer is wanting to buy something from me, but says the listing states to contact the shipper for a quote. This is a GSP item, and the buyer lives in Canda, I'm in the US. How can I get it to not say that?

Got this offer for one of my listings, unsure how to feel about it.

Got an offer for one of my listings for a decent price, thought about accepting it. But the potential buyer has no ratings over 2 years (who knows the circumstance, whatever) but also they're located in Puerto Rico apparently. Like is the state of th...

Has anyone else noticed a "hiccup" with ebay? Delayed listings being seen?

Has anyone else seen issues when, as a seller, you list things, but it seems to take hours (at times) before they are viewed. Sometimes it is seconds. For instance, I listed about 20 + items a few days back, and I noticed it had been over 4 hours and...

Another Case of Buyer Fraud, Should I Fight? Need Guidance

Hello all, I'm a seller on Ebay, I currently enjoy a 100% feedback rating. Recently I sold my son's Iphone 6 on EBay that was fully functional. He upgraded to a new phone and is the only reason why I decided to sell the phone. I had pictures proving ...

Does anyone else receive their own store newsletter?

I know I've mentioned this previously, but this is the second time where I've received my store's newsletter and the four primary pictures are all out of focus. There was a period last fall where some of the newsletters weren't going out. I have post...

Resolved! Has the USPS North Houston sorting facility turned into a black hole (again)?

Since the holidays, I've noticed that shipments are moving very slowly in and out of the North Houston facility. Scans are taking longer than 24 hours. I have packages (presumably) sitting there with no scans for 2 days. Local PO says package volume ...

Negative Feedback

I accepted a bid for an item last month from a good customer. Before shipping, I discovered that the item was broken so I emailed my customer ( he never responded ) and then I sent them a refund. Today I see that the customer has left me negative fee...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 35 replies
  • 2 helpful

bidder

Need to find the highest bidder for my recent ad for 1986 Corvette, his bid never showed up on my account but I need to get in touch with him. If anyone has information please contact me

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

6 THINGS TO THINK ABOUT

#1=- their computers need an update- when my listing is killed , as they claim i used a phone/cell number ( i described a vintage item= c. 1935 )#2 = i use my own up-scale mailing products....drive 10miles up & back to the safest post ofc...yet only ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors