Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

eBay has offer for "Discounted Store Upgrade for One Month of $30".

eBay has offer for "Discounted Store Upgrade for One Month of $30". What happens if you would like to go back within end of the month? Has anybody tried? I want to try but I don't have very high selling limit. I'm not going to be able to list that ma...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

ebay sent me a message with a promotion for 100 free listings the other day and now its gone

I received an email from ebay for a 100 free listings for the end of January right now, I activated the offer and now can not see the message anymore to see when it ends I have been on the phone with ebay for 35 minutes and the woman barely speaks en...

Resolved! Got Scammed Apple iphone 8 plus Buyer did not pay and emailed me with fake emails

Hello, ı have set an iphone 8 plus on my ebay account few days ago which my sister bought for my birthday and i was not able to return it because i don't like big size phones so i did not open it and i wanted to sell it here. And a buyer wanted to bu...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

I knew it was a matter of time, but lost TRS right after a very busy Nov & Dec

I knew it was a matter of time, but just lost TRS right after a very busy Nov & Dec and I'm mystified as to the timing. I'm just a small seller selling stuff from around the house. They made me TRS in Spring 2012 about four months after I started sel...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 29 replies
  • 1 helpful

items not selling

Hi,i have been trying to sell mobile accessories for quite a while now, and i know that it is quite a competitve market, but my sales just do not rise, and when i look at other competitors listings they seem to make 2-5 times as many sales as i do an...

Selling a item for 1.50 and free shipping ?

What l would like to know is l see sellers list items for 50 cents or 1.50 with free shipping how do they make any money doing that...what is the secret to making money when selling items such as DVDs at such a low price.

I can't find my item when searching eBay

I have an item that's getting zero views after it's been listed a few days. It surprised me because the price is fair, in my opinion, and it's a rare item. So I searched eBay using every key word I could think of and then just typing my title word fo...

Resolved! The "Relist" feature - eBay must install a limit

It sounds like a good idea to "Relist this item if it didn't sell" but it has now become a BAD idea and eBay must start putting limits on how many times a seller can relist the same item. Reason is there are sellers with 10's of thousands of listings...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 24 replies
  • 0 helpful

Relisting and revising unsold items

I am seeking information on how to correctly relist auction style unsold items as fixed price thirty day, along with the revising of prices, and adding a handling charge not done during original listing. Somehow missed that area when entering the ori...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cancelling part of a multi-item order? Is this possible?

OK, I tried to ask Ebay customer service this question...YEAH RIGHT! The Indian fellow(he was nice) referred to my transaction as an "Ebay thing" and put me on hold twice. I figured this would be an easily answered question? Guess not? On the rare oc...

"suspended indefintely" means what if VeRO will not return my emails. Over 25hours

The first-sale doctrine is a legal concept playing an important role in U.S. copyright and trademark law by limiting certain rights of a copyright or trademark owner. The doctrine enables the distribution chain of copyrighted products, library lendin...

selling limits not all fair

Both my husband and l are first time buyers and we were wondering why there is limits for what he is selling such as flint and points and l have clothes and DVD sets.

ebay takes away search for COMPLETED listings

I have just noticed ebay just made it harder to search completed listings, now when you do a second search the listings revert back to current auctions so you have to keep selecting "completed" every time. This is extremely annoying. I am currently p...

SELLING

E-BAY MAKING IT HARDER AND HARDER FOR THE SELLERS THIS IS NOT VERY SMART OR GOOD FOR THE SELLERS ** KEEP CHANGING & CHANGING THIS IS GOING TO DRIVE BUYERS AWAY NOT GOOD BUSN, TOOK 3 DAYS TO GET SOMEBODY ON THE PHONE, WE ARE ALL WONNDERING WHATS GOING...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors