Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Listing features gone?

Tonight, I listed an item for the first time in a few years, and I was disappointed to find out that there was no more option for me to make the item's title appear in bold font, the ability to colorize the fonts was also gone, as well as being able ...

Resolved! Recently, my items are getting less views. I have to enter 3 words to see my items in a search? Why?

So all my items view counts have dropped to nearly zero. I can't see y items if I search for them using two words from the title. It must be three or more. I have a good status. Yet, someone with a feedback of 8 selling the same item, his shows up. S...

Non paying bidders who claim to be ww2 veterans and never wore a uniform- stolen valor

Hello- I just wanted to voice my opinion on how it seems ebay is more concerned with the dishonest non paying bidders than the honest sellers. I have been a seller for over 15 years, with over 1200 POS. FB's! yet sellers CANNOT leave neg. FB, yet BUY...

Getting a negative review removed

I sell a lot on eBay mostly clothes, a buyer asked if he could send a shirt back that didn't back and I refused...for the sake that he didn't ask me for any measurements nor do I know if it would have fit him or not, and made a bogus claim in the his...

Too much active listings

Hello, For some reason the ebay shows me that I have put 4 times more items fro sale then I have.I now set all my listings to 0 and it still shows me that I have 351 active listings.Maybe you know how to fix this?

Is there a new Global Top Rated Requirement?

I just noticed I have a notice about losing my Top Rated status next month in the Global Program (fine on the US site) and I have no clue why. Zero's across the board for defects, late, negatives, ect. So I'm wondering did ebay change a requirement w...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Active Listing

Hi.. I just have right now one active listing for only (30 days) can I do something to keep this listing active or I have to wait till is over? , If that happens how can I keep a listing active for more than 30 days when Im creating the listing? What...

where to report an item

Ebay user is consistently listing used items as 'new'. I bought a product from him, with 7 faults and missing parts, he told me it was 'x-shop' and my fault for buying. He is selling model railway items in the wrong gauges, when the packaging clearly...

Resolved! Does anyone know what this is?

I have some items I bought in an auction and need to find out what they are. Does anyone know what this is?

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Feedback

Can a buyer leave you bad feedback if item doesn’t fit

ebay changing my "buy it now" listings to "make offers"

EBay is now changing your buy it now listings to allow offers (usually 50% of your price) without your permission. This in unethical at best. There is no option to block them from doing this. You have to manually fix all your listings just to have th...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Does Ebay have a seller "Watch" List?

I've been a member for 20 years and a top rated power seller for 2 years now. I sell vintage gun parts. No I do not sell anything related to assault weapons. Ebay has me so frustrated that they've nearly shut me down. I swear they target my listings....

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Active content

I recieve notices to remove active content. Was told that ebay would remove it by a certain date and that was fine with me but still have it.I can remove the active content on single listings but is there a way to remove it in bulk. Really don't want...

Quantity problem with listing

Looking for info. Listed an item as 3 but it really was a lot of three and that was noted in my description, and in error I put 3 in the quantity being sold. The item has been sold and I have shipped but my listing was showing that there was still tw...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller beware using paypal

A buyer, had bought an item from me, and when I shipped the item. This being a few days in. The buyer contacts me on ebay, tells me he is going to reject the package, because he do not want it anymore. The package is listed in tracking as refused twi...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors