Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 22 helpful

Service Metrics

Anyone have had good results removing defects due to discrepancy with returns etc due to incorrect return category choosen or buyer never returned? I am getting an additional service charge and I am not seeing the same amount of returns vs what the p...

Resolved! Covid 19 tests

Hi, Just wondering if covid 19 tests are allowed to be listed on ebay. Thanks.

Not able to list items - Receive error message

I've been inactive for a number of years, but trying to post some items for sell. It keeps saying "we've encountered an error on our end, please try later"I never had any issues with my account, and simply stopped listing.

Out of Stock after Restock??

Hi! I have 2 similar problems. I sold 1 tee : 386166770888EVERYTHING went out of stock.My option to keep listing active even if Out Of Stock is enabled. I replenished my stocks through file exchange and when I go to revise listing it says I have 163 ...

I've tried everything I know for months, and sales are a joke

I've tried everything I know for months, and sales are a joke. I call C.S. and it may help for getting a few sales but Ebay just does not seem to be worth the time I seem to be wasting. I've ended older listings than sell as 'sell similar', and done ...

Sold Items Relisting Glitch

Hello Community, The past 3 days 12 of 17 sold items have been relisted. I just happened to be updating some listings and noticed. What can I do about this? Anyone else experiencing this? Thanks - Lewis Clan Collectors

Ebay LOVES shill bidders, NOT honest sellers.

Subject says it all. Fraud on here as rampant as in Washington.Profits first! Rules are only for those who can't afford to ignore them.Report CLEAR activity & ebay does NOTHING. I just keep seeing the same items go back up again & again.Auction didn'...

Resolved! Does ebay include sales tax in gross amount in their 1099-K?

I hear different versions of yes and no. Can someone tell for sure if ebay`s managed payments includes tax in 1099?With PayPal`s 1099-K, tax was included (despite we never received it). If total amount shown to sellers includes tax, then I guess the ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors