Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Strange listing

I looked up lots of Cricuts cartridges and I see a listing for less than 3 days with a very low price on it. 98 cartridges plus more. But when I go to the description, it says that bidders will be cancelled and that it is really a buy it now for $110...

Potential Fraud Buy

Sold an item last night for $129.99. Was about to print the shipping label when I noticed the address was a bit odd.. appears to be a random bowling alley in Delaware. Did a search on Google and the exact address came up in scams involving Chinese bu...

Resolved! Payment Pending

So I'm new to ebay selling and recently sold an item. When I checked my paypal balance, it said $ pending. Is it safe to ship the item now?

Improvements to the iPhone Buying and Selling experience

I’m happy to announce that we’ve just launched an improvement to the iPhone buying and selling experience on eBay. Network Technology (GSM/CDMA): Apple creates multiple models of their iPhones that support different network technologies like GSM or C...

VSE.jpg Model.jpg iPhonePRP.jpg
User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 81 replies
  • 4 helpful

MZ WALLACE STRAP SWITCHEROO BY BUYER

Hello, the buyer for my MZWallace Chelsea switched the crossbody shoulder strap. I had taken photos of the bag and shoulder strap of course, included in the listing. First the buyer got me down in price and it was a free ship listing. Then the buyer ...

Selling "old" phones.

If you bought an obsolete phone (a rugged flip phone no longer offered new by the carriers) advertised as "new: a brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging", would you expect it to be just that? Or, if the phone arrived an...

Final Value Fee on Shipping

I'm new to eBay and just discovered they take a percentage of shipping cost. Total b/s. I am not making anything on the shipping, not to mention the time I put in to pack and take to the post office...I find it ironic that eBay recently sent me a lon...

Selling fee

I was charged final value fee for canceled items.There were 2 items that were sold and even shipping labels were created.However, the orders were canceled and I returned money to the buyers (including shipping fee).And now the invoice says I am charg...

Items With More Than One Tracking#

Hi,I frequently sell items that have more than one tracking number due to size and complexity of the item. Like a plow where the blade, mount and hardware all have a separate tracking numbers. There is a couple issues that have cropped up in the last...

Anyone ever have FedEx not charge for a label?

I ship a couple FedEx packages a month. The charges for the label always show up on my ebay invoice the day of delivery or at the latest a day or two after. I had a package with almost $30 postage that has not shown up on my invoice yet. It was deliv...

Damaged by USPS

I have been reading several posts and I am very upset that it appears the item I sold to my buyer was deleivred to buyer damaged. I took extra measures to insure the safely of the item in the box when I shipped it. I spent extra time and money with a...

Resolved! Can someone please offer a little advice on US postal prices?

Hello folks.Just arrived and started selling here in USA having sold on Ebay UK for about 15 years.In UK postage is really simple - anything up to 2kg (4.4 lbs) can be sent anywhere in UK for £2.90.Anything up to 100grams (3.5oz) can be sent for £0.7...

Group similar items-Catagories Pre-Grouped-Sales Down

I am frustrated with the new group similar listing feature. Not the fact that you can group similar listings, I understand that and that should be an option. The part where I am frustrated with is when you shop by catagory items show up already group...

uanswered questions on sold items

today all of the questions I have been asked by buyers on already sold items started showing up on my selling homepage. There is no dropdown by the notification to dismiss it. I then went to my sold items and the dropdown beside them doesn't give an ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors