Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! Buyer has a defect...

How do I know? If a buyer is bidding on my items, how do I know if they have a defect/strike (whatever it's officially called)... does it show up next to their feedback score/name?!

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sold an item. Complicated buyer's remorse situation. What are my options?

I sold an expensive item. Had messages with the buyer and told him have you read the description and are sure in purchasing the item. My return policy is no returns also (not sure if that plays a part since I haven't shipped the item yet because I ju...

Resolved! BB Gun Removal

I recently had two BB Gun auctions removed by Ebay with no explanation other than the list of what is approved and I don't see where I did any thing wrong.

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Pending payment cancelled

An order came in showing pending payment. Ebay showed it was ready for shipment a few minutes later, but Paypal showed the transaction was cancelled and payment was reversed! After everything I have read here, I think the best thing for me to do now ...

Nervous to complete sale with Buyer with low 5 recent negative feedbacks

I have a seller who's sent me multiple messages about toys they want to buy from me. They originally asked to combine shipping on three toys. I said I would, but the shipping was really high so they wanted to exclude some of the packaging the toy cam...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Thank goodness I don't have many of "those" type of buyers!

Don't get me wrong. I love ebay! I'm not a consistent seller as I do travel a lot and out of my home base several times a year but if I'm home, I list a few. Had this one lady buyer from the States. There has been 9 messages received from her for the...

Resolved! Buyer is asking me to sell outside ebay

Last week an item was won by someone in Canada, the address given on payment was here in the usa. They wanted the item sent north, the persone who's addy was given said he should receive it. I then cancelled the sale and refunded $ and did NOT relist...

Concerned about buyer - Advise?

Hello, I recently sold an item and the buyer (who has 0 feedback and joined in 2018) sent a message I am concerned about which can be seen below. I am wondering if this should be something that concerns me or should I ship my item as promised as long...

Resolved! Question about shipping out a replacement necklace

I accidentally shipped out a necklace to a very nice buyer that was not the one she purchased. She was kind enough not to open a case and just let me know in eBay message that she would like hers. I responded to her message and apologized for the inc...

Promotional Offers

I've been using ebay for years now, I have recently helped several of my friends set up accouts, After several months have gone by and my friends always bragging about how many promotions they are getting to list items. I havent recieved any promotio...

Domino effect?

I'm an honest person and it hurts me that I have do do things contrary to my belief. I know this is Ebay's and it doesn't belong to me, but I believe in principles. And I thought everyone should have the same values. I made power seller 6 months afte...

Is buyer trying to take sale off site?

I have a listing that has alot of different color and size combinations, I'd say about 80 or so. A buyer asked me if there's an easy way for them to order multiple colors and sizes from me. What do you think... is the buyer trying to take a sale outs...

Resolved! USPS Technology

Most of you might know this, but for some reason I never connected the dots. Never really had to deal with this kind of issue. I had a return being delivered today, I saw it had been delivered and went out to my box. No package!I found the mail carri...

Used Clothing and Ebay Catalog??

I sell used cothing, I just want to know if I should be concerned about the Catalog? We get these updates and there is nothing specific regarding categories. Getting a upc for a phone is quite different from getting a UPC for a used item. Can someone...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors