Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Variation listings

When you sell similar an item that previously had variations, how do you remove the variations from that listing? What didn't work for me was removing the variation or setting the quantity to zero, because that resulted in the price, quantity and UPC...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay Cannot guarantee exact listing durations, but we must guarantee DELIVERY TIME! Hahah!

"Your listing may not be immediately searchable by keyword or category for several hours (or up to 24 hours in some circumstances). eBay can't guarantee exact listing durations." I am just howling over so many things on here today. The quote above wa...

Sick of eBay using my listings for free platform for sponsored links

I'm totally sick of eBay driving their users to other sites using my listings as the platform. They can offer as many 'free' listings in the month, send emails every day trying to attract business. They are driving business away so I for one am not g...

Question Regarding Selling Higher Priced Items

I'm a retired person and I've been content for the past few years in selling lower priced items. I've never gone past the $100.00 mark when selling books, cds, magazines, albums, toys, and whatever. I use USPS to ship becasue I'm conveniently a coupl...

Resolved! Sold item which was damaged / lost in transit. Need to cancel. How to avoid a defect?

Sold and shipped an item. Tracking indicated that package had left on was on it's way. Over the next several days, it kept updating with it's on it's way and then stopped updating. Just as I was going to start a missing mail search the buyer contacts...

Charged during Free Listing Promos

Feb. 28th 2018 835pm **ATTN Selllers** Please check your listings to make sure you're not charged for Free Promo Listings and also Promotional Offers being Activated without your knowledge. I just noticed this on my Account and called eBay. Customer ...

Resolved! Business Insertion Fees

Hi. I just opened up a Business Account and when i want to list an item ebay wants to charge me a .30 cent fee for my listing. I have an individual account but i do not get charged any fees to list a product. Is it because i have a business account n...

PSA: If you list 4000 BINs a month you should get an Anchor Store

With the spring update introducing 2 new store categories there's talk about a huge gap between the Premium Store and the Anchor Store because of the gap between 1000 listings and 10000. That's rubbish, because you don't need to list 10000 BINs a mon...

User avatar by Guide
  • 4 replies
  • 2 helpful

Insertion Fee for Revising a 30 day fixed price listing

Today I was charged an INSERTION FEE for Revising a 30 day fixed price listing which has just over 5 days time remaining. It was specifically stated as an "Insertion Fee". Happened when chaging the international shipping option. Only happened with on...

Feedback description change?

Did feedback change. It used to show you the title description. Now it is just an item number.

Buyer files INR too soon

There's something that ebay has in place that doesn't allow buyers to file INR when it's too soon right? What's that grace period? A guest account buyer bought something on 2/21. Luckily I shipped out on the same day despite my handling being 1 day. ...

Insertion fees for changing price on listed item??

Hi all I just lowered the price on 3 items I already had listed and was charged $0.30 for each one.Is this new?On my selling -> promotional offers tab it says I listed 25 items for the month and have 25 remaining.I have re-listed some items, not sure...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors