Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! SEO terms no longer being used ?

For the past two years, my listing titles followed the SEO guidelines. For example, selling a Charles Wysocki puzzle "Pumpkin Hollow" would be listed as "Puzzle 1000 Pieces Pumpkin Hollow" since PUZZLE 1000 PIECES is an SEO term within eBay. When I u...

Buyer address shows 2 different cities.

On the ship to address, for a sold item, it shows Plantation, Florida and then says Fort Lauderdale, Florida. 33324The zip code is typed after each city name and is the same. This is how the address shows on Ebay.1 SW 94th. TerracePlantation, FL 3332...

Resolved! Remote Transactions Parity Act

So, I got a message from eBay today alerting me that this bill a bill is being proposted to Congress to start taxing online sales, in order to help brick and mortar stores. As an eBay seller, i of course am concerned about this. I use ebay as a side ...

Unable to deliver item, problem with address

USPS site says, "USPS was unable to deliver your item as of 3:44 pm on March 12, 2018 in WILMINGTON, NC 28403. The address may be incorrect, incomplete, or illegible." On eBay it says ... The address is correct. Buyers problem or mine? If i get the i...

whatever.jpg

New listing

I have only listed on LulaRoe Clothes, I have some new suits but not LulaRoe where is the best place for me to List them? Thanks I’m advance

How many Times can a buyer open a case?

How many times can a buyer open a case.? I sold an item, it arrived on Feb 22. Buyer opened a case item not rec'd on March 5. I provided tracking which showed the item delivered. The case was closed. I won ( I think). An hour after the case was close...

How do you sell fine jewelry if you can't verify it?

Personally I'm certain it's 14k as the shop I purchased from specialized in gold jewelry, but of course the buyer doesn't know that. There are a couple stamps on the inside band, but this is a child's ring so they are very small. One of the stamps ap...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 helpful

"ghost duplicate listing"

i had a ghost duplicate listing. it showed up as unsold, and i relisted, even though it was still active with 2 weeks left, so for a time i had both listed, until someone brought it to my attention by making offers on both OOAKs. they have different ...

Feed back is apparently a total scam.

I had a bad experience with a seller, he didn't return my radio I had sent for repair, and I left negative feedback. Ebay removed the feedback I had left without any explanation. Not only that, the other negative feedback I noticed on the same seller...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Selling URL Address for free download

Is it permissable to sell a postcard containing the URL address to a web page offering a free media download? It appears Ebay policy would make it impossible to send the link via email to the the buyer. Therefore, I would like to sell a post card wit...

EBAY/ADYEN WILL THEY HOLD YOUR FUNDS FOR 1 MONTH BEFORE RELEASE TO BANK ACCOUNT !

Here was 1 of the survey questions in the recent ebay/adyen presentation "How often would you like your funds deposited into your bank account"DailyWeeklyMonthlyImmediately with a small fee This question shows ebay is considering holding your money f...

Promotions: What would you do?

What do you think?: I have a 25% off Final Value Fees promotion that applies to items that are both newly listed and then sold between March 12th & April 12th. I also have a List Free 500 Items promotion that ends Wednesday night. So with that being ...

Getting Listing Confirmation email even though I have the option set to NONE! Anybodyelse?

Hello All, I've been selling on eBay for years and I list too many things to have eBay send me listing confirmation emails (LCE). It has been years since I've seen a LCE from eBay, then they starting sending them. I confirmed that my communication se...

Why does Ebay continue to allow Sellers to Duplicate Listings

So Ebay has a rule where you cannot duplicate your listing yet sellers are continuely doing just that by simply changing one word in title. It is not fair to us honest sellers who are listing per ebay rules..ebay does nothing and allows this to conti...

junkables

what's with all the warnings on the junkables site????

Most Marked as Helpful Authors