Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

A good deed does not go unpunished

Item was put up buy it now. Really good price. Did not look too long, just immediately bought it and paid. Get an email later basically telling me he listed it incorrectly but if I wanted it he would send. I replied that yes I won, paid for it, and w...

Oversize package verification, please

5lb, 12oz package, going from 38868 to 79015 19x14x9 - this is NOT balloon rate or oversized rate, correct? Since the girth plus length is less than 108? Because I"m getting an oversize price on stamps.com and here on Ebay for Priority. Customer paid...

Resolved! Detailed seller Rating reports Tool disapeared

Hi,Under seller dashboard -> Report and service tool there was a tool called:Detailed sellers Report. This tool was very usefull to see the exact perfomance in 2 digit format instead of the normal average shown under profile. For me it was a perfect ...

A " watcher" question

I don't put much credence in the watchers on my items but just realized that on some items I'm selling the " watch count" is there for all to see when they view the item.Quick comparison to some other similar items by other sellers...some show the wa...

Sold 3000$ MacBook Pro.buyer scammed me

Sold my MacBook.sent it off .with tracking and signature confirmation and everything.buyer clames he received empty box.long story short. He got a free MacBook and the money 3000$.be careful. Buyers protection is insane

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 55 replies
  • 4 helpful

I reached my selling limits by a mistake of my repricer

Hello, I'm a recent seller, I have a basic store and I just increased my selling limits from 180 to 300 listings or 16000 USD, the problem is that I'm using a re-price software and it modified some prices (I don't know why) to thousands of dollars ea...

Just ended 99.9% of my Listings

I ended all but 4 of my listings due to complete virtual sales stopage. I'm at my witt's end trying to figure it out.Been selling for 12 years here so I know what to expect ie..good times and bad. But all of my wheels just abruptly fell off for no ap...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 20 replies
  • 1 helpful

store management

Hey i want to know if its legal to manage store of other person on eBay ?and if it does, what is the process of that?

problem

I did not receive my goods in time because I put myself in a negative way and would like it right if possible thanks

Retail buying experience.......

Wow.!!! How ignorant are the spring seller updates.!?!?!?! This will help no one but the buyer it will kill ALL sellers .!!! How can anyone think this is a good idea.!?!?!? So eBay wants to "create a retail buying experience" in a discount market.!!!...

Where are the Customers Gone

Where are all the customers gone / going,Our sales this year are down by over 80percent to the previous year, and yet we have paid more in fees,The sales are so low we have had no choice but to pull all the new buy it nows off ebay, high fees no sale...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors