Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

request commision reduction?

Ebay charges commision on shipping charges. I understand why because if they didn't a seller could sell everything for a penny and charge enormace shipping to avoid commisions. But I have situation that is being severely penalized by this. I just sol...

far away buyers ending my free local pickup auction

I have a brand new inversion table listed, hoping to sell it locally (missouri) for $65 (half price of retail). At first I had it listed as free pick up only and a buyer in Colorado bought it not realizing that it was local pick up only and then aske...

Anyone notice a change in # of sales when you change your business policies? GD Hurt my sales!

I've tried opting in to guaranteed delivery twice. Both times, sales tanked as a result. Have you made changes to your business policies and noticed sales dropping off as a result? How long does it take the search to pick you back up after you change...

FEEDBACK REVIEWS

CHECK OUR FEEDBACKS LATELY. WE HAVE BEEN TRYING OUR HARDEST TO KEEP OUR CUSTOMERS HAPPY ANYWAY WE CAN. LET US KNOW IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY TROUBLE WITH FEEDBACKS. OURS HAVE BEEN GREAT! MICHIGAN SURPLUS

FEEDBACK32318.JPG

How long to offers on auctions last?

What's the duration (days? hours?) of an Offer made on an auction? Is it the same duration as a Best Offer made on a BIN? Apparently, at this point in time, Offers can only be placed on auctions via the Quick listing tool. According to a Help FAQ on ...

User avatar by Guide
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Selling currency

Can I sell current common circulated legal bills from any country? Ebay's policy seems to list ungraded bills as "Raw paper currency" and OK to sell. Is there any thing I should know that would restrict this?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fed up.

I'm trying to sell a phone on ebay, and everytime the listing is about to end everyone gets outbid buy a brand new account with a 0 rating and wins, then they start asking me to email them my paypal information, obviously I'm not that dumb. Any tips ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 36 replies
  • 1 helpful

latest promotion- 25% off fvf on 100 auctions with "allow offers option"

Hi sellers- I just received the promotion that discounts fvf by 25% on up to 100 auction listings if the "allows offer option" is included. When I create an auctions listing, I do not show "allows offer" option on the listing. Is this new? How do I a...

Could Use A Little Help

I usually ship using 1st class or PFR Envelopes but was wondering if anyone knows the exact postage cost, with ebay discount, of Medium & Large FR Priority Boxes? I want to be sure I have fully covered the cost in my listings Also wondering about mar...

Best way to handle this? (Possible return)

I sold a taillight for a 98-newer Sportage. Buyer said it isn't the same as his, and sent pics of the back of his. After looking at his, and other listings on here of other lights like the one I sold, it appears he actually has a 97-older one. I aske...

What if ebay just STOPPPPPPPED all the manipulations of the listings?

THe basic description of a sale is you sell an item for what you are willing to sell it for and what a willing buyer will buy it for, PERIOD. Not what only buyers in Florida, or buyers in Illinois will buy....but ANY buyer. This is NOT free trade, bu...

feedback

Hi, I wonder when is a good time to give a feedback to my customers? Should I give them a feedback after I receive from them first? Or wait for few weeks to make sure no complain from the buyers before I give them a feedback? Thanks.

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors